-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am trying to sell this car whole without parting it out because it is somewhat rare with the factory fold down rear seat. I belive it is a 1974 Hang Ten Duster with the following features:

Vinyl Roof, air conditioning, power disc brakes, power steering 318 2 bbl cid engine, auto 904 transmission, 8.25 limited slip rear end, tall back front split bench front seat, custom dual exhaust.

Car comes with clear Commonwealth of Virginia title and keys.

As you can see by the pictures, the car is in good shape for its age but will need some attention to the following:

Rear quarter patches, trunk patch, trunk extension patch to right side, front floor board patches, dash work, recovering of seats, front windshield, radiator, quarter to roof intersection, tranny slips and the small typical stuff on a car of this vintage.
The previous owner supplied the following parts that will go with the car:

All replacement harnesses from another 318 1974 Duster, power steering column that he had already swapped the igition switch over to from the old column, used grill (not pictured, for parts) and a bucket of misc hardware.

The good sheet metal that is not rotted or heavily rusted as far as my investigation has lead me:

Both doors, rocker panels, fenders, hood, deck lid, inner fenders, fire wall, most of the floor boards, frame rails, roof (except at quarter transissions) wheel housings.

This is a really good restoration project and being a small block V8 car, would accept a 360 easily should you wish to really make this get up and go.

I have listed this car on Ebay as well just for extra coverage, you can find the listing with additional pictures here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...60903618345&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

I have many Mopar A Body parts in storage and can hook you up with most everything you would need for this or any other 67-76 A Body.

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,208
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_1147.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_1163.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG_1184.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_1172.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 792
hey jim, i think that is a space duster. as the hang ten was the dodge trademark, i believe.

heck, for the price, you cannot beat it!. good luck with the sale.

GUYS, I HAVE DEALT WIT HTIS SELLER, AND HE WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE ME A HAPPY BUYER. GREAT GUY!

If that is the original interior, I can say with certainty that it is not a "Hang Ten" Dart. All "Hang Ten" Darts came with what I believe is called the "Spectrum" interior...orange, yellow and brown cloth inserts in white door panels and seats. Very mod and surfer-ish. I am not sure on this point as well, but I also think that all "Hang Ten" Darts were white!! Good luck with the sale, Geof

If that is the original interior, I can say with certainty that it is not a "Hang Ten" Dart. All "Hang Ten" Darts came with what I believe is called the "Spectrum" interior...orange, yellow and brown cloth inserts in white door panels and seats. Very mod and surfer-ish. I am not sure on this point as well, but I also think that all "Hang Ten" Darts were white!! Good luck with the sale, Geof

He's right, all hang tens were white, fold down rear seats, the funky interior with orange carpets, console auto, and they were all '74 & '75 Dart Sports, not Dusters.
Good deal on a builder Space Duster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back