-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This Duster is all original. Original 12600 miles. It sports its original paint. Never any rust, NONE. Drive-train untouched. Original 318, 2bbl, automatic. The car has a very rare and unique options list. It has a factory original black vinyl top with manual crank open sunroof, fold down rear seat, trunk dress up kit, factory disc brakes, am radio (works), black bucket seat interior, no console. The car even comes with it's original 1974 bias ply tires mounted on its factory steel wheels and hub caps. It even has the factory radio info in the unused ashtray. This car runs and drives like a 12000 mile car. It does have some dings on the hood and slight paint fade in areas but it looks great. For piece of mind, I replaced the fuel tank and sender, rebuilt the carb, new plugs, wires, etc. Recored the original radiator and installed a new water pump. I kept the original mopar pump. I was fortunate enough to obtain a pair of Mopar factory sunroof cables at an unreasonably high price to make the sunroof operate flawlessly. No, it's not a tire burning rocket but is a great original uncut Mopar that you will be proud to drive, as it was in 1974. Price $20,000.
IMG_0539.JPG
IMG_0539.JPG
IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG

Will the title reflect the original mileage. Do you have any original documentation.

Will the title reflect the original mileage. Do you have any original documentation.
I have an original California title from 1998 showing actual mileage of 12547. I also have 4 registrations from 2005-2008 indicating the same. The mileage is true to this car and the cars condition will verify this. I also have the original build sheet. I forgot to mention in the ad that I also replaced the brake master cylinder and flushed the brake system. Car has original brakes and exhaust, Amazing.

I also installed a new ignition switch as the original was sticky and slow to return back to position after starting the engine. You Mopar guys know what I'm talking about. The original interior is excellent considering the age. There is a small crack in the passenger seat side bolster that I covered with a piece of electrical tape. It actually blends well. The original carpet is sun faded as you can see in the photos.

Nice Duster!

Is that the original or NOS radiator cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back