-
Status
Not open for further replies.

m_charron

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 plymouth duster 318/ 727 trans 8 3/4" rear MOTOR AN TRANNY REMOVED . black vinyl top. i bought this about 3 or 4 yrs ago from my buddy and never had $ to finish it .. he was planning on putting a 360 in it an was in the process of doing so before he got married and the rest is history. now i am in the same position an need this gone ASAP ! i have the original 318 and also have a 360 block that has been professionally built and bored .40 over and has a super comp cam in it. it also has a lot of other mods. the 360 motor has over 3000$ invested in it and is just sitting in storage . it has o miles as it was never put in an has been sitting in storage 3 yrs . i would like to sell it with the car. the car is in very good shape for its age . the interior is in ok shape. the driver side bench seat has a hole in it but nothing beyond normal wear and tear . the dash is complete but not in great shape. the rear seat has no holes rips or tears . the black vinyl top is complete with no rips or tears. the front passenger side fender is dented in due to a deer that ran into us . i have a replacement fender. i have many new parts that will go with the car including hooker long tube headers (need powdercoating) a new speedometer msd ignition water pump plugs and wires all brand new parts. basically all this car needs to run is a wire harness and carb. the old wire harness will run the car but the lights will cut out randomly . this is a solid body ! asking price is 5200 cash . i have much more invested than that an will defntly be taking a loss on it but its got to go ASAP ! CASH TALKS i may sell the car without the 360 and i think 3500$ for the car w out the new motor is a fair price .

Do you have the title for the car? I also wonder from looking at the pictures are the tires inflated it almost looks like it is on the ground which is'n good for the floor boards. if you don't mind me asking what was wrong with the 318 ?why did he take it out in the first place? are there any pictures of the inside like the seat, floor, dash, inside roof under the hood . speaking of which where is the hood? any numbers, build sheets fender numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back