1974 Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
that charger !! ,, it does not run , it is a 383 car , i have a 383 i can sell with the car, igot it with a 361 still have that also , i have not gone through it all but looks like its all there or most of it is. I will start going through the car to see , would like to sell whole so i dont have to part it out. i have way to many projects has got to go , asking $1900 obo, i dont have a title but can get one if needed , all glass is there, the guy that had this car started some body work so dont really no much about that , i do know that the floos and frame rails are really good, Heres a couple pics of it

Attachments

• 66 charger and 74 scamp 005.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 474
  • 66 charger and 74 scamp 001.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 66 charger and 74 scamp 013.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 468
  • 66 charger and 74 scamp 018.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 66 charger and 74 scamp 003.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 450
BOTH !! CARS still for sale make me an offer thanks and have a good day

both cars gota go !! 74 scamp runs and drives , am/fm works make me an offer , 66 charger needs to go , needs put back toghter let me know

bothe cars are still for sale and need to move on to new homes , i need the room . 74 scamp runs and drives , am /fm that works what more do you need !! 66 charger needs put back together and can through an engine in for the money !! make offers all are well come thanks

I'm guessing there are disc brakes but no sway bar under the front. The seat belts, etc.. make up a heck of a donor for anyone building a earlier model A-body.
Might even go as far as vent window delete, atleast have the option to consider.
If I didn't already have a mint invested in the parts ...
Good luck with the sale.

I'm guessing there are disc brakes but no sway bar under the front. The seat belts, etc.. make up a heck of a donor for anyone building a earlier model A-body.
Might even go as far as vent window delete, atleast have the option to consider.
If I didn't already have a mint invested in the parts ...
Good luck with the sale.

Slant 6 manual brakes probably no disc brakes small bolt pattern all around

i thought after 73 they preety much came standard with disc brakes.i could be wrong ,it wouldnt be the first time.

I forget exactly what year LBP disc brakes became standard. That's why I started with guessing above.

y would i like the offer it was bs , i thank you for the offer but its not going to happen unless u add more money to it !!

lol !! what other parts u need ? got a real nice 74 scamp for ya !! how you been ? hope all is good

Did you have this car at this years Mopar Nats? I was looking @ one Sunday that reminds me of this car.

The 74 scamp is still for sale !!! make resonable offers it has got to go b 4 snow flies !! 66 charger still avail, also will prolly start parting it if no one buys the thing , needs put back together thanks THEY MUST GO !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back