1975 904 for slant 6

-
I can't find the proper converter for this slant we are doing . These sites not only listed same converter for 727 as 904 whicj isn't true . But the ones I've found for slants says they are weighted . Jegs, summit , and all other sites too

Because all converters for a slant 6 are non-weighted so I guess it isn't necessary to specify.
Most converters I see listed for a slant are also simultaneously listed as fitting a 904 with a 318.

What I'm saying is the ones listed say they are weighted . Been told here that the 318 and slant converters are not the same . But agree they list them as the same for v8 as well as 6/ for 727 same as 904 . And that can't be

Chrysler lists their convertors as either 10 3/4'' or as 11 3/4''. So if you measure yours and get 10 3/4''; that is closer to 11'' than it is to 10''. So what do you call it? And what does the manufacturer call it?

All ones listed are 11 or 10" but also again the converter for 318 & /6 can't be the same part ? Or can it ? Doesn't make sense. And for sure the 727 can't take the same converter as the 904 . Yet all these sites list it that way . I just want to be able to get the right parts and seams it shouldn't be this hard . Millions and millions of slant cars made

All abody slant 6 and 318 torque converters are the same from 1968 thru 1976. The Chrysler part number is 2801762. The 727 converter is completely different. Descriptions and applications in aftermarket catalogs can certainly be confusing.

Ok well , then are /6 & 318 904 converters supposed to be weighted ? Many of the listings say " weighted " and seems on here everyone agrees it should not be weighted

-
Back