1975 Dart Swinger /6

-

DART DAD

Reaction score
Well my Dart went to the body shop today. Me and my son are going to build this. Last year we did a 1975 Duster but got carried away with engine and drive train and now it is a strip car. Ill show a picture of it at the end. The Duster still needs to be stripped and tuned. The Swinger will remain a /6 except we are going to convert to a super 6, oper the valves, up the compression and I happened o have an extra 8 3/4 355 posi so thats going on it. My son is 15 and he does most of the work. I have a bad back with multiple surgery. The body work will be done by a friend, I will post his info. If you like what you see he has done many restorations. I like to rebuild rather than go for the all original look. Mostly because I cant afford a 72 Demon 340. Any here is the swinger as it stands. The other is a highway 61 model, (1972 Swiger 340)only Im going to black out the hood (leaving the scoops) and adding a go-wing. the car is being painted citron-yella.

dart1.JPG

yellowdart.jpg

duster1.jpg

great Project!! love the SL6 Cars! u mite want to look into the hooker headers, Part Number HOK-5602HKR $449.95 thru summit. if u have any ideas or questions pm me. i can show u picks of my complete build.

-
Back