Status
Not open for further replies.

j061093409

1970 Dart Swinger 340 Reg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
75 dart 2 door auto, slant 6 w/ac. car is rusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good bumpers, glass. not trying to start it. back end springs rusted into trunk floor

call with needs but people local to Hartford, CT can pick and pull

860-4168434 [email protected]
photos with email or text
Joel

here are some photos. really nice grille

Attachments

• engine bay.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 353
  • grille.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_1312.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 348
steering column for PS is gone along with reinforcement bars from cowl to fenders
big bolt brake assembly is spoken for
wiper arms sold
overflow bottle sold
I am using drip rail moldings

Passenger side mirror? It is hard to tell if it is a sport mirror, if it is not please take a picture and I will take it!

I would like to get the passenger side mirror if it is still available.
Ray

I need a left tail light bezel for my '76 Dodge Dart Custom 4-door (see 1st and 2nd picture). 74-76 Dodge tail light bezels are different depending on whether or not the car has the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights. In the 2nd picture, you can see how the Dodge nameplate overlaps the end of the tail light bezel. The 3rd picture shows how the ends of the bezels differ. Mine is the bottom one, marked “Yes” and as you can see is badly pitted so I am seeking one with very little pitting. I have found a NOS right bezel. Also, my Dodge nameplate has some damage to it (see picture 4) so I would like to find one much better. Does the car you are parting out have a good left tail light bezel and/or good Dodge nameplate? That is the original paint on my car!!!

Attachments

• Tail light and nameplate pictures w arrows.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back