1975 Plymouth Duster Ohio

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in central Ohio? I would consider coming to look at it tomorrow if you are close to Columbus. Please PM me the info.

Is car still for sale? My nephew lives in Newark and is looking for a Duster. He can get you the money quick. Please let me kow asap!

Bill "Maverick" Golden

Car is sold.We have another duster for sale-4 speed car with cast iron overdrive-very nice carE mail if you want pics. [email protected] Car is gomango with black stripes and black 3/4 vinyl top.

Here are the pics of the 1974 Duster 4spd car for:

Bill "Maverick" Golden

Please feel free to contact us at 740/334-0699 if you need additional information.
Thanks,
Morris and Pam

orange duster.jpg

Thanks for the questions.
1974 Plymouth Duster. 318 engine w/ 4 spd od tranny. (Car has 360 call outs but really has the 318 engine, we have 360 engine that needs rebuilt that could go with it). New brakes, New power brake booster and mastercylinder. New dual exhaust w/ headers. New holley 4 brl carb w/ electric choke, New heater core, New air shocks, New clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. New orange carpet, New Bomz racing bucket seats. New CD player. New go-wing. New stripes. New tires and rims. Fold down rear seat.(rare option) Must see....$7000.00 Please call 740/334-0699 for additional information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back