-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
This car runs fairly well and drives good down the road. I recently had new brakes installed on all 4 corners, front rotors turned, bearings packed, and a reman master cylinder. The motor has a new fuel pump, spark plugs, plug wires, and a reman alternator. It’s a 318 with an aftermarket 4 bbl intake and a Holley carb from a 440. Carb is a little finicky, other than that the engine runs good. I also had the trans serviced and it shifts out good. It does need a muffler and tail pipe and the battery isn't much. It has a set of NOS Cragar brand aluminum mags on it. The body has some rust as you can see but the frame rails look nice. I also have a nice front bumper for it.

This is a ‘one year only’ body style and the last year for the B-body Road Runner with approximately 7,*** built.

I'd like to get $2750 for it. I do have more pics I can email to serious buyers.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_5905 (Small).JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 884
  • IMG_5903 (Small).JPG
    72 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_6081 (Small).JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 830
Well, I found this old ad so I thought it was time to update it a bit. I still have this car and drive it occasionally. I did have a muffler and tailpipe installed and replaced the battery.
It's still for sale so I thought I'd give it a little bump.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

That interior is so funky...I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :glasses

Cool rare car, GLWS bud :D

That thing would be sweet with a stroker small block or a big block.

That interior is so funky...I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :glasses

Cool rare car, GLWS bud :D

That's the optional 'Sundance' interior. The tunnel graphic on the trunk was also an option, I believe.

Here's a teaser pic of what it could look like restored, except for the stripe color. :toothy7:
Dallas

Attachments

• 75 RR #2 (Small).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 575
does anyone ever run into the trunk lid?..you know...thinking it's a tunnel?

cool car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back