Status
Not open for further replies.

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1976 “Californian”

Rare model, step side short bed, 360 2V, automatic, power steering, power discs, runs and drives, reliable, new tires, new shocks, new front brakes,

ORIGINAL paint and stickers, NO rust, original Nevada then So Cal truck. $ 2200 obo

Listing for friend. Please make calls directly to 661-510-1285

Extra Pic #1

Extra Pic #2

Paulpics_001.jpg

Paulpics_004.jpg

Western San Fernando Valley. Original paint and stickers from what the owner can tell. Every panel has those special stickers on it and they are ALL there and they all look faded about the same amount.

He said the wood in the bed has no holes and is just weathered some.

awesome truck i have a early model 78. it says 77 on the door panels.
i am wanting to restore it but again time and money are factors. i use it right now for work. but i love my d-150. with the /6 & 1920 holly off my dart it does an easy 90mph under load on highway and gets the job done in syle!

70's dodge trucks rule!

Neat looking truck, but you might want to double check on the "original paint and stickers" cause those fenders on the utiline bed don't look very original (they actually look like they might be from a chevy). Good luck.

Neat looking truck, but you might want to double check on the "original paint and stickers" cause those fenders on the utiline bed don't look very original (they actually look like they might be from a chevy). Good luck.

Not my truck, but I did a little research.

They are not Chevy fenders. That's what makes them original and special for the Californian model. They were delivered to the customizing place without rear fenders. All Californians got fiberglass rear fenders that resembled a Chevy type. Close but not the same.

Read here: http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4251363&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

They were NOT Cheby fenders! Cheby fenders were made of steel.
They looked the same but they were fiberglass and had the step molded into the fender and made specifically for the Californian (I believe).
I have a set in my garage right now.

Maybe the way it came but it looks like the bed could set down another 2 to 3" on the frame and that would put the fenders up higher on the side of the bed. Look at the distance between the rear window and top of bed. You might could get the stickers from Phoenix Graphics. Might be a tough find.

That's a rare truck guys, a truck customized along with all the vans that are now gone is hard to find. This one has a relatively simple decal on it too compared to some of them.

Those fenders are horrible! Way too gm for me, MOPAR'S only!

:scratch: That's the way is was sold at the Dodge Dealer in 76.

Nonetheless, it's daily driver, get in and go, no rust, original paint, 360, truck for $2200 obo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back