-
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfweld

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Spirit of 76 Dodge Dart Lite. The Dart Lite came with a 6 cylinder and an Aluminum 4 speed trans. It also came with a part aluminum hood and bumper supports. The spirit of 76 came with striped seats and side stripes on the car that were special. This car oddly was both, its the only one ive ever seen. I bought the car for the hood, I needed an aluminum hood for my race car, so the car now has a steel hood on it. Its one of too many of my projects that will never get done. Ive converted it to accept a V8 with Schumaker Mounts and have been using it to build headers on for many years now. I no longer need the car as im using a barracuda for the same purpose, and could really use the space. The car has no engine or transmission, but you can have the engine mounts with the car. The body is in pretty good shape, no major dents, just dings here and there, with only minor surface rust on the whole car other then the spare tire area which has some rust pitting, but has not gone thru,the floors and trunk are otherwise excellent. This car would be perfect to build a race car out of, which is what I was eventually going to do. I need the space and hopefully someone out there is looking to build a car. Im located in Northern CA above Sacramento just outside of Auburn. I will be adding photos later tonight, I cant seem to get them to load.

Thanks
Mark

Price? Looking forward to the pictures. Ya just don't see these to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back