-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman9

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1977 Adventurer with the Warlock package. 360 two barrel, Automatic A/C PS PB. Still has the tuff wheel, original mags and bucket seats. Pinstriping is still visible on the dash, but previous repaints have obscured the rest. This is a restoration project, needs everything. I bought it a few months ago, but I haven't had time to do anything to it, and with my work schedule that doesn't seem likely to change anytime soon. I have not tried to even start it. There is rust as seen in the pictures. The pictures were taken this afternoon, after I knocked all the dirt off with the pressure washer, so they reflect the current condition. I have a clear title in my name. I am asking $1800 cash slightly negotiable. Buyer must pick up at my residence in Williamston, SC (near Greenville).

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

If interested in a swap I'm also in South Carolina and if you brought the truck to me I might would trade you for one of these dusters....the 74 has a motor and trans....the 72 is shell ..real petty blue h-code car....

20230803_135643.jpg

20230802_101426.jpg

20230728_131817.jpg

20230719_174522.jpg

20230719_174510.jpg

20230710_164051.jpg

20230710_164038.jpg

If interested in a swap I'm also in South Carolina and if you brought the truck to me I might would trade you for one of these dusters....the 74 has a motor and trans....the 72 is shell ..real petty blue h-code car....

View attachment 1716124725

View attachment 1716124726

View attachment 1716124727

View attachment 1716124728

View attachment 1716124729

View attachment 1716124730

View attachment 1716124731
Thanks for the offer, Mtrhead! I love Dusters, but those are missing alot of parts I don't have! If you happened to have a complete car, we could definitely talk

Does the 360 run or even turn over? Your "Needs everything" is just far too vague. Rearend? Trans? Nothing more to know at all? I don't want or need it but my junior and/or his friends might be very interested. I'm basically asking for them before I show it to them.
TIA for any additional info.

Does the 360 run or even turn over? Your "Needs everything" is just far too vague. Rearend? Trans? Nothing more to know at all? I don't want or need it but my junior and/or his friends might be very interested. I'm basically asking for them before I show it to them.
TIA for any additional info.
RedFish,
Thanks for the reply. I have not tried to start the truck, I have just been working too many hours lately, but I intend to look into it if/when I get a chance. It looks like a 9-1/2 rear end to me and I am pretty sure it has a 727 trans. The only thing I know of that is missing after my cursory examination is the A/C condenser, looks like it may have been stolen for scrap. I will add more info as I discover it. You are more than welcome to come over and take a look at it in person.

UPDATE:
Today I replaced the battery cables, pulled all the spark plugs, and put a couple tablespoons of Marvel Mystery Oil down each spark plug hole. Let that soak for a while, and turned the engine over a few turns with a socket and ratchet on the front crankshaft bolt. Due to the unknown condition of the fuel tank, I connected a gas can to the fuel pump inlet and installed a clear fuel filter. Cranked the engine over and she started! Smoked as expected for a few minutes with clacking lifters, but settled down and ran smoothly with no smoke after about 20 minutes. The engine sounds good. I did engage the transmission into forward and reverse, but I did not try to drive it as I have not bled the brakes as of yet. The fuel pump is leaking out the bottom, so it will need to be replaced. I did put some OK used tires on it that all match and are holding air. With operational brakes, I think the truck could be driven.
I have a video of the engine running, which I would happily send to any seriously interested parties who contact me via PM.
With the engine not an unknown anymore, I am pretty firm on the price. (Probably selling too cheap!)
Also open to a running 2dr. A-body trade.

How is the rain gutter and cab near it?

Where is the worst rust on it other than the floors?

I actually already have a "parts truck" with a very rotten cab.

Was it originally blue?

Fender tag present?

Was it originally blue?

Fender tag present?
I think the rain gutter looks OK, cab is pretty decent, over all solid. It is dark right now, but I can take some more pictures if I get off work in time tomorrow. Doors have rust, bottom of fenders need patch panels. Battery tray and forward left inner fender/radiator support rusted presumably from battery leakage. Some frame rust on drivers side from leaves trapped between frame and gas tank, frame is still solid in my opinion, I would drive it. Right now I have the gas tank removed to clean out and replace the lines and sending unit. Also just got the brakes working and installed a new fuel pump. Once I get the tank back in it should be pretty much driveable. As for the original color, I think it was black, painted over in gray at some time in the past. As for the fender tag, I cannot find one. I know it should be on the driver side of the radiator support forward of the battery, but there aren't even any rivet holes where a tag might have been at one time.

Did these warlocks have the same high performance 360s as the LRE trucks. ?
To my knowledge, the LRT was only built in 78-79 and had the EH1 high performance 4bbl 360. My truck is a 77, and has a 360 2bbl. I don't if the EH1 was available on Warlocks in 78-79 or not, maybe another forum member has that answer.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, I think in the Warlocks you could get the whole arsenal of engines available in trucks. I have seen a couple with 440's in them and if memory serves me, I believe I have even seen one with a slant six in it.

yes warlocks could come with any engine and 2wd or 4x4 and certain color options also.

Was it originally blue?

Fender tag present?

Yeah the rain gutter area has rust through on it on the top of the right windshield pillar post.

20230825_213345.jpg

2 wheel drive by the looks of the front free rolling disc brake 5 bolt hub.

Screenshot_20230825-212716_Firefox.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Latest update:
Brakes are working, New fuel pump installed and a new sending unit from 521. Truck now runs, drives and stops. Still available and also willing to trade for running 2dr A-body.

Current photos taken yesterday, truck cleaned up a little more and moving (and stopping under its own power! Needs a new home

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0669.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.