-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chargers777

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Needs restored.Very solid.Very little rust.Runs and drives.I can check the numbers but I beleive it to be matching numbers.Comes with 2 extra doors.20 miles east of national trail raceway.Not very many originals left.4500.00.possible mopar trades.nashport ohio

Attachments

• DSCN0394.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,795
I dont have any pics of the inside of the bed but it needs new wood.

Attachments

• DSCN0393.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 1,991
I am close to national trail raceway if anyone wants to see it at the may mopar show at trails.

alright something i know alot about, i need a vin, and to be a real lre numbers matching it has to have a high performance 360, has to say little red express on the side they were red, the bed had a wood floor, the tail gate should say dodge, it can be stickered like the machos were but i thnk it was stamped, and i believ they had a big rear end, the bed the body the stacks are correct, it is a late 78 due to the amber turn signals, so id like to see a vin

macho,if you have interest in the truck,take it to PM,s.Stop disrupting the members sale!

I love the 3rd brake light and Ramcharger rear bumper.
Looks like somebody put a 78 front clip on a 83.
Wheels are factory 81 and up.
Post vin please.

yeah 78s doent have a 3rd brake light i just now seen that, the vin will tell all theres one letter you look for and i know wat it is, so i wanna see a vin number pic not a type in, but the cab lines look correct, the 70s were more rounded than the 80s so well have to look at the vin, a 78 step side is rare but its no real lre.

I dont see a third brake light and the rear bumper is correct... That truck looks correct to me. Dodge on the tailgates are not raised on LRE's.. The VIN will not be stamped on the engine but will be stamped on the right rear frame.. Its a good looking truck to me and looks to be worth the asking price if its real...

Third brake light is on the cab.
I have seen these on 83 and up cabs.

I'm confused. I don't see a third brake light either, just a cargo light?

I had a LRE, and in 78,79 there were many discrepencies due to an auto maker in disarray. This truck looks very cool, and a great project. Good luck with your sale.:thumblef:

it is a cargo light and the cab lines are correct, my concern is the wheels, and the sticker remains and most importantly that vin code 4500 is alot and a real lre would bring that no problem but if its just a 78 swb stepside it aint no lre.

If you have concerns macho781988, you should take them up in a PM, or with a mod. I wouldn't ever post my VIN on a site. So far, this truck looks legit.Almost all of us change wheels too

That is a cargo light!The fifth digit in the vin and on the title is an S which says this is a Lil Red Express.I would not say it was if it wasnt.Bucket seats were optional.I also have a set od 79 slots with new tires for a little more.This truck is the real deal!

ok then so its the real deal, good luck with the sale. but why the hell would you want to get rid of that nice of a truck if it runs and drives?

I am selling it because I am off work with an arm injury and besides we have a 79 warlock,79 stepside and a 78 stepside to drive and enjoy.If you are not interested in the truck then stop worrying about it.I do not appreciate your insinuations that it is not a real Lil Red Express because I can assure you it is.Pics included of our other trucks.The 79 has the chrome slots I might let go with the LRE.

Attachments

• DSCN0177.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,722
  • DSCN0184.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,540
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back