[FOR SALE] 1978 Volare on eBay (not mine!!)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Geez...900K ! That is worthy of sending to ma chrysler.. maybe they would give you something new for the privilege of advertising the car..

OK, this is making me think more strongly of her car being a Monday or Friday car...

that old thing is just as much part of the family as the rest of us, could never send 'er away!

It is odd and I agree. My girl friend was given a new orange aspen , 318, auto for Christmas one year. It was a serious POS new..I cannot imagine what it would be like 75K miles later. I actually had qualms about buying the Duster because of that car. The duster drives / sounds / feels much better. One thing that surprised me was how small the gas peddle was.. Perhaps it was a Monday or Friday built car..

maybe I need another drive..
If you are ever around the Indy area I'll let you see how good this Aspen drives. I have this 1976 Aspen and a 1975 Duster and the Aspen drives way better than my Duster and I love driving both of them but the Aspen rides drives and handles way better than my Duster. It's just not as fast as the Duster.

If you are ever around the Indy area I'll let you see how good this Aspen drives. I have this 1976 Aspen and a 1975 Duster and the Aspen drives way better than my Duster and I love driving both of them but the Aspen rides drives and handles way better than my Duster. It's just not as fast as the Duster.

See, now that makes me want to get one just see! lol. I could see them riding better than the a-bodies, I never thought they would have handled better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back