ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
'83 15th Anniversary Hurst Olds For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 15th Anniversay Hurst Olds for sale by ORIGINAL OWNER.
Selling my Hurst Olds to finance the build of my '69 Dodge Dart. Original SoCal car. Originally purchased Spring 1983 from Harris Oldsmobile in Whittier, been in north Orange County, SoCal, since new. NO RUST. Hard top, no t-top body flexing or leakage. All there and original except for fresh 403ci Olds professionally built by Dave Smith Engineering. New 403 is externally dimensionally identical to original 307.
Garage stored, last registered in 1989. Needs paint and very minor body work to passenger door due to shopping cart. PM me for telephone to discuss. Serious inquiries only. Need to sell to finance build of my '69 Dodge Dart.
$5400 includes lots of extras purchased for resto. Will sell extras separately if I don't get full asking price. Buyer responsible for pickup and all transportation costs.
Needs to go to good home for TLC. I need to finish building my '69 Dart.
Listing also going on eBay today and locally listed.

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes!
Yeah, the shifter drove 'em nuts in car washes. The look on their face was priceless...what one do I move? I always referred to it as a 'civilized Lenco'.
I hate to sell it since I've owned it since driving it off the dealer showroom floor, but I want to finish my '69 Dart more.
The economy dictates one of them has to go. Ebay auction closes on Sept. 26th and the eBay reserve is higher than the $5400 listed on FABO. Let me know if anybody has any questions about my HurstOlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back