Not open for further replies.

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1996 Wellcraft V21
1996 Wellcraft V21, 150 Mercury Offshore,70 gallon (plastic tank),live well w/raw water wash down, 2008 EX Loader roller trailer 20-22' 4700#. I purchased this boat from the original owner down in Spartenburg S.C. Nov 2008. Kept out of the sun when stored it was very sparingly used and only in fresh water up until my purchase. The engine,like the rest of the package is pristine and has had very little use as evident by the immaculate condition. It has been garaged since my purchase. The original owner estimated he had put no more than 100 hours on the boat if that. In the 3 plus years I have owned it I know I have not put any where close to 100 hours on her. The original Sunbrella full enclosure still shows new and was never used by the original owner. I have had it up 3 times during the last 3 years. Because I needed a roller trailer upon my purchase due to local boat ramps here I bought a 2008 EZ Loader tandem trailer, 20-22' 4700# torsion axle,disk brakes on front axle, LED lighting. The 912 Powerwinch was purchased and installed at the same time. The original bow cushions are like new with no stains whatsoever.

I have reciepts totalling over $2,717 for upgraded items such as: Todd captain chairs,Icom M304 VHF radio with Shakesphere galaxy antennae which doubles for the Sony FM/CD player with remote at helm. Lewmar anchor stay with gripe,pro-blaster wash down pump,Teleflex helm control with new control cables,racor fuel filter,Perko battery switch, 10 amp Guest built in battery charger with recepticle,bronze thru hull fittings (4 total),fuel guage sender,tach, voltage regulator Aug 2008,rod holder liners (4),deck drains aft,Perko nav lights,raw water sea strainer,Teleflex tachometer,amp guage etc......

This Wellcraft continues to retain the original Mercury "Vengence" 19P prop. Upon my purchase I replaced the water pump & both thermostats with original Mercury parts. Both of these items were not in need of replacement.

I purchased this boat in excellant condition and took it took the next level with tasteful upgrades,and pride of ownership as I have done my entire life. This boat is turn key and needs nothing. These hulls are the most versatile, seaworthy and smooth riding boats around. It is VERY difficult to find a boat such as this V21 in this condition with the above options. I have all original dealer paperwork including the build sheet & owners manual.

Make no mistake, this is a very above average V21 and you WILL NOT be disappointed. I live 2 minutes from a boat ramp and can demonstrate this boat by appointment. If your looking for this type of boat....you've found it! This is how you buy a boat........................

[email protected] 757.710.0909 Dave

$12,000 FIRM

031.jpg

025-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

028-1.jpg

002-4.jpg

019-4.jpg

033-1.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

013-3.jpg

021-4.jpg

022-3.jpg

019-5.jpg

029-2.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-6.jpg

010-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-3.jpg
:D

Thanks Tony! It pays to maintain your stuff............as you rightfully know! Hope you & the family are well.....warm weather is coming brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back