Not open for further replies.

mopardude5.9L

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 5.9L
The only year that they offered the 5.9L engine-
She runs as good as she looks. She is my daily driver. WELL TAKEN CARE OF!
She has 158K miles on her- fully loaded- power/memory-leather heated seats-tow package- all wheel drive- No tears/wear on the interior tires are great for about another 2-3 years. Has every option offered on the 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L. Asking 5000$

get-attachment.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_29.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_18.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_20.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_25.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_22.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_13.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_15.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_14.jpg
CB9688EC-74BA-4A2E-8333-8DD65CCEF023_33.jpg
c3de991d.jpg

well, i had a white one, and they are a blast to drive. nice truck and i love them in the slate grey!. , but i see that looks as though you are a dealer with a dealer price tag. maybe we should go gold together! do you by any chance have a old mopar?, or figured just to join to sell the jeep. maybe you can pm me your bottom dollar on it, and would you take a 2000 jeep inline 6 4x4 in on trade?

I am not a dealer- I work at a dealer. My price is the cheapest one for sale. Their are more for sale for more price but also they have more miles/cosmetic damage. I work at a dealership but this is my personal vehicle. I am negotiable on the price as! I HAD a 1966 dodge charger 383 4 spd car sold it. Looking to joing the classic mopar family again. PM SENT!

is it a re-paint? and how you bump you own ad, on the same day you listed it?????????????lmao

Welcome to FABO. Just a friendly suggestion, take a moment and read the rules 'sticky' at the top of the category...bumping ads is not allowed, and will get your ad deleted. Easy to avoid trouble here by observing a few rules. Good luck with the sale.

Nice Jeep. My issue is you have two posts, both of which were to sell vehicles. This being a social / technical forum first and foremost, and we have seen issues buying parts with members already, I would have a hard time buying from someone who makes no contribution to our site and just uses it to sell vehicles. Sorry to come down hard, but we aren't CarSoup, and that is not an A body.

This is my second post on this site- my forst for sale post on this sight, first i was inquiring about a car. And I know it's not an "A" body this is why it's posted in the non-mopar /A body for sale adds- and I am also a member of FBBO and pro-touring mopar which where which where I have and still do buy and sell parts on their- and I have every right to be on the sight (it's public) and at the same time as I posted earlier I am in the market for another classic mopar- hopefully a notchback-cuda. I do see where you have an objection, but at the same time this section is here so I'm goon to use it.

Obviously it's not an A body and which clearly explains why it's not in the A body section. This is my first thread here- so what? Ive also posted on cars- why are these sections here is people especially moderators are going to look down upon them. Yea I'm not a tech person, so what. I'm also a part of FBBO and PTM. I understand that your looking out for others, but isn't that why you "warn" people in the rules?

I've also bought and sold many many parts on the brother forum FBBO- and I have a project build on PTM. And this is the only vehicle that I have for sale on here.

Obviously it's not an A body and which clearly explains why it's not in the A body section. This is my first thread here- so what? Ive also posted on cars- why are these sections here is people especially moderators are going to look down upon them. Yea I'm not a tech person, so what. I'm also a part of FBBO and PTM. I understand that your looking out for others, but isn't that why you "warn" people in the rules?

The so what is this is not a free car sale forum. You make one post on forabodiesonly and it's to sell a car that is not an a body. I would wonder why. Maybe you will sell it. Good luck. I want nothing to do with it because it seems opportunist. And I don't care what other sites you have been on or what you owned in the past. You are trying to reap the benefits of this forum with no contributions. I've said enough and I'll walk away. Good luck.

CLEARLY IT'S NOT AN A BODY WHICH IS WHY IT'S NOT IN THE A BODY SECTION!!! Their are also Chevys, Fords, and Olds, and other makes. Not even dodge. So get off my thread and try to find someone else to pick on when you have a proper reason. And yes it is an opportunity. Heck yea its a good opportunity for someone to own a jeep that is extremely rare and well taken care of, and also an opportunity for me to boost my expense when/while looking for another classic mopar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back