[FOR SALE] 1999 Dakota 318 MP Comp. Air Cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is your vehicle don't you think you should post the details here of it? some people are running on slow connections that take forever to open links

also it makes it look a little better for you if you take the time!

I can't load pics on this site, if somebody wants it, they can wait or go to Green Bay Craigslist themselves. All these complaints from people not even interested?

I can't load pics on this site, if somebody wants it, they can wait or go to Green Bay Craigslist themselves. All these complaints from people not even interested?

not a complaint at all, thought I may add a suggestion so someone would get a better idea about the truck, the way you have it posted now almost seems like you stumbled upon an add and posted the link...

If I posted the ad without pics I would hear about that like the guy on the 70 Bee? This way the pics are here also. It is my Dad's truck, bought it new. Thanks

It was not a complaint. It was advice from someone trying to help you sell your truck. You might try saying thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back