-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pntastar69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 2 - 15" x 5" or 5.5" BBP Stock Steel Wheels Need them to fit dog dish caps which have an ID of approx. 8.75" w/the 3 tabs. Not needing matching numbers, just 2 clean wheels.

PM me if you have any, pix and price would be appreciated.

Will be at Carlisle on Friday parts hunting. I can pick them up then.

I already loaded my rims on the trailer but believe I have what you need. I'll be there from thurs to sunday, M164
come on by.
Bob

Thanks Bob. If you have them, set them aside for me. I'll be there bright n early on Friday morning to check them out.

Can't locate 5" or 5.5" wheels so does anybody have any 15" x 6" BBP Steel Wheels? Not looking for #'s matching, just 2 decent, minimal rust, straight, no oblonged holes, true, and suitable for painting body color. Need the 3 tabs to install dog dish caps (8.75" ID).

PM me here.

The search continues. Wanted 2 - 15" x 6" steel wheels with big bolt pattern. These will be painted body color w/dog dish caps so the outer perimeter needs to be clean. Looking for locals pick up as shipping will be outrageous.

PM me here.

The search continues. Wanted 2 - 15" x 6" steel wheels with big bolt pattern. These will be painted body color w/dog dish caps so the outer perimeter needs to be clean. Looking for locals pick up as shipping will be outrageous.

PM me here.

I`ve got 2 powdercoated (black) ford wheels w/ 4 1/2 b.c. , think they`re 5". make offer if you can use them. will let them go cheap plus shipping just to get rid of them, trying to dejunk the place-mommas wanting to move!

I`ve got 2 powdercoated (black) ford wheels w/ 4 1/2 b.c. , think they`re 5". make offer if you can use them. will let them go cheap plus shipping just to get rid of them, trying to dejunk the place-mommas wanting to move!

Thanks for the reply. Check your pm box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back