2 73 dart sports what are they worth?

-
Reaction score
Hey guys id like to get rid of the dart sports, they are both 73 models, just wondering what they are worth. Between the 2 you would have one nice body minus a drivers floor pan, and still have tons of spare parts. All of the body parts are there and some extra, 1 grille which is not pictures, half the glass, most of interior, rolling suspention on one of them. I want to get rid of them but i dont want to sell them too cheap. I need money for a college payment so the more i can get the better

Thanks, Brandon

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

brown car has a clear title but needs quarters, the yellow car has no title but has good quarters

There's a pretty rusty beat up '74 Gold Duster on Ebay right now for $600 or something around there....I'm thinking $699 it is? Anyways, I'd say I wouldn't take less than $1,000 for the two Dart Sports.

I would say $1000 is pretty high. I have bought way nicer cars for lots less. The yellow car looks to have no fenders on it. The 1/4's on the brown car look to be gone. I am assuming they are both /6 cars. That would say that they have the small rear and more than likely drum breaks. You say there would be no good drivers floor pan. I would say $600 for the pair tops. Looks like you have a few parts cars is all. Sorry.

I would say $1000 is pretty high. I have bought way nicer cars for lots less. The yellow car looks to have no fenders on it. The 1/4's on the brown car look to be gone. I am assuming they are both /6 cars. That would say that they have the small rear and more than likely drum breaks. You say there would be no good drivers floor pan. I would say $600 for the pair tops. Looks like you have a few parts cars is all. Sorry.

Hey Jeremy....where have you been hiding? Wingy and TUFCAT have been asking me about you over the last few days on DC.com.

-
Back