-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SlantSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Only been on the swinger a few weeks when i bought a set of Cragar's with tires off Craigslist......First $100 takes em. They're currently mounted on stock 14 x 4.5 steels wheels freshly painted black.....

If there was a way to get them here...
Comming to upstate SC ?
Good luck anyway

not heading up that way anytime soon, don't have a clue what shipping would be, i don't think it would be that bad FedEx Ground, you'd prob. have em in a day or two from here in FL....

not heading up that way anytime soon, don't have a clue what shipping would be, i don't think it would be that bad FedEx Ground, you'd prob. have em in a day or two from here in FL....

well, I wouldn't want/need the wheels. They would need to be soaped off carefully so to not damage their beads.
I'm at 29642 if you want to check on cost to roll them uphill.

FedEx has lost these 2 tires or delivered them to the wrong address.
When the seller stated they would arrive on Wed I had assumed next Wed.
So this morning I think I'll look to see where they are just out of curiosity. Tracking info shows delivered here past Wed afternoon.
UPSET to say the least.
I've shipped hundreds of packages via USPS over 7 years and never lost or damaged one. I have other personal reasons for supporting our postal service. I feel blessed to have those reasons at this point.

FedEx just arrived here with a instrument panel. Weekend driver not the same as weekday driver so he's clueless. My tires weren't in or on his truck.
Shawn did iinsure his inst' panel and require my sig' at delivery.
Yall taking notes I hope.

I just got a reply from FedEx. "Delivery left under carport lower. So I walk out there and sure enough.
I was at home when they delivered but I was working and had the radio playing so...
Excuse my drama this morning.

This is a test of your national shipping system.Had this been an actaul emergency this message would have been followed by complaints and general fedex bashing.This concludes this test and we return you to your regular scheduled surfing....Glad you found them.

I figured if I shared some details we might laugh it off...
I've been fighting a insect called Power Post Beetle more than 3 years now.
I had to give up my workplace in the basement. We moved my junk around to spray those do it yourself pest control products, twice !
Professional exterminaters dont work that way so..
Late last summer I bought a second car shed, placed it right outside the basement and moved all of my junk out there. I wont bother to move the stuff back inside until late this summer when I know for sure the exterminater doesn't need to repeat the treatment.
I now have 2 car sheds and a basement , yet my car sits out in the weather.
Anyway... Most of my work is being done in a back room of the house.
Since I've been very busy building IVRs all week, I have been home, only in that back room with the radio playing.
Pic is worth a thousand more words.
I've walked right by these 2 tires at least 4 times I can recall, without seeing them.
Maybe if he had turned the white letters out ? Who knows..

Attachments

• tires.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 215
Sounds like one of those "DOH" moments.
Those tires do blend in well with their surroundings .
I'm constantly going from one truck to the other then the garage because I told the carriers to put them in one if its raining and I don't answer the door.I receive a package on average every other day so I'm walking the route every day lol,keeps me in shape I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back