Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following (2) motorcycles that I am trying to unload to make space in my warehouse:

1 - HONDA GL650 -- Was running and driving 2 years ago. Needs battery(I have a new one, but its not installed yet), fresh gas, tune up, and inspection -- Have PA title in my name -- $500

2 - SUZUKI GS550 -- Was running several years ago prior to me picking it up. Needs complete going over. I never had running or on the road. Needs key, battery, and not sure what else. I have a title buts it not in my name. I am selling as a parts bike -- $100

Willing to take CASH or parts as trades on both bikes... Only reason I am unloading is I need space in my warehouse and I don't have time to get them running or the time to ride since they are unpractical for my daily job.

PM me if interested.

DSC02289.jpg

DSC02290.jpg

Hi demon, do you have all the cosmetics, side covers etc for the 650?? How many miles on it?? Ever been dropped??

Yes I do -- I took them off to get to the battery, bought the battery, then got too busy to get back to it. They are in good shape sitting on a shelf in the warehouse.

Based on m conversations with the guy I bought it from, and the guy he bought it from. Neither of them are aware that it was ever laid down -- I never laid it down either. And there are no signs of any lay down road rash either.

As for miles -- in 2008 when I transfered the title and insured it we listed it was listed as 18400

Its an 83 - HONDA - 650
VIN:JH2RC1001DMXXXXXX

I don't really know too too much about it. Figured I would try to sell, if not I will move it another warehouse of mine and put it back together.

Let me know

What year is the Suzuki? Looks very similar to the 79 I had minus the fairing/windshield. Been almost 25 years since I had mine but have been thinking about finding one - lots of good times on that bike..

What year is the Suzuki? Looks very similar to the 79 I had minus the fairing/windshield. Been almost 25 years since I had mine but have been thinking about finding one - lots of good times on that bike..

Its an early 80's -- 80-83 I believe

OK, 80 and up only had the electric. Personally I preferred both just in case the battery crapped out (even though all I ever used was the electric lol). I will keep looking.

OK, 80 and up only had the electric. Personally I preferred both just in case the battery crapped out (even though all I ever used was the electric lol). I will keep looking.

No worries -- I'd let the Suzuki go for (2) cases of beer too. This is the most likely one to end up at the scrap yard in the next couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back