-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have two of em. One is an 8.75 SG unit and the other is an 8.25 SG unit. I've had these on the stand and checked em out. They've been adjusted and ready to run complete with brakes and I think I have the drums. They are wrapped up so i'll have to get em down and do some picks for those that will need em. $700 each in West Plains, Mo. 65775

For what? A-body, B. What gear ratio? Is this for the whole rearend? Brakes included? Drums? Clutch type on the 8 3/4 or cone type? Really need to ad more info.

Hey 69, count your derogatory self out. READ THE AD. They are wraped up and i'll get info when time allows. "Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY"

To save confusion i'll work with one rear. I have an 8.75 SG with 3.55 gears. It is a big bolt pattern out of an A body. The perches are 43" center to center. Clutch type. It is a 489 case with complete brakes out on each end with axles. No drums on it but i might have a set here. If i do i'll throw em in the mix. When camera charges i'll post up some pics. $700 and you pay shipping or pickup in West Plains, Missouri 65775. I have other rears if interested as well as a narrowed 8.75 houseing.
Small Block

are you interested in just selling the pig for 400.00+ 50.00 for shipping to 53590 wisc

No separation. Total package. I've spent a lot of time jacking with parting this and that out only to have disassembled parts being stored in many sheds. It's time for me to move on and liquidate all this Mopar stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back