2007 5.7 hem wap

-

EARLYHEMIBILL

Reaction score
Has anyone attemted to utilize a 2007 Dodge Truck 5.7 into anything? We gave up on putting one in a 70 Satellite until we can figure out what to do as far as the computer and sensors. Bill

being an Az guy do you know bob Reams?? he is the master of EFI, is also a dealer for fast and a bunch of mech injection stuff...

he owns a place called imagine injection in phx...

he can make a bolt in kit and tune it for ya...

has a 6.1 in an altered wheel base dart we built for him...

check it under finished cars

www.ssandafx.com

Has anyone attemted to utilize a 2007 Dodge Truck 5.7 into anything? We gave up on putting one in a 70 Satellite until we can figure out what to do as far as the computer and sensors. Bill

Check out the B body site. There are a couple of good threads on it. One of the best step by step ones is by 5.7 hemi.

I can feel your pain. Don't give up on it. Do you have the factory service manual on the truck that the motor came from. I'll look and see if I have it and I'd so I could drop it o. A thumb drive and mail it to you. Its a big help to know the color codes for the wireing. Also do you have all the needed parts and pieces? Do you have the PCM and the gas peddle? There could be other things as well. Or have you considered going with aftermarket EFI? I'm planning on setting mine up on megasquirt. And it is posing it's own challenges. I know it's difficult but don't give up on her just yet. I eat, sleep, and breath the modern Hemi. We can get it up and going. The only problem is my schedule is really full. But I'll help you as I can.

Is bob's car blue with a tail stripe that is Eather orange or red ( can't remember I saw it a few months ago) and it had a hilborne style injection on it as well. It's a great looking car saw it as a cruise in at 51st ave and bell. I might need to look him up for a few parts and possibly a tune. Do you know if he deals with megasquirt At all? Thanks a bunch.

:)
being an Az guy do you know bob Reams?? he is the master of EFI, is also a dealer for fast and a bunch of mech injection stuff...

he owns a place called imagine injection in phx...

he can make a bolt in kit and tune it for ya...

has a 6.1 in an altered wheel base dart we built for him...

check it under finished cars

www.ssandafx.com

You can always buy the Mopar Perf ECU/wiring harness and plug-play. Bouchillon Performance or Dave Weber of ModernMuscle is a good resource

hot wires can re do the computer for you,, and make it a 3 wire hook up,,, im not sure if they worked out running the cylinder deactivation yet,, but they were working on it,, and all depends what tranny your going to use,,,they can make the computer thing you have a stick shift ,,,if your running a 727 or 518,, so the piuter doesnt need to see out put shaft signal,,,,

or go to a mod man intake run a carb or carbs,, and an msd brain

-
Back