2010 Chryslers at Carlisle car ****

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here some pics of the 2010 Chryslers at Carlisle from today.

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

It was a warm day so I didn't get around to the trucks and all the cars. I just kind of meandered around taking pics and relaxing under the tent.

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

This cars sitting outside of my hotel window.
Alot of nice cars here this year. If you see a guy with a FABO shirt on, stop me and say hi.

IMG_3494.jpg

I see a few car's here that I think are some member's Mopar's
This is going to bee a very nice thread of a great show 8)
I had to jump down here and say :-DKnow I will take another peak

Do I see a 66 Barracuda here :happy10:
I hope j-miller is enjoying his night and has more to share with us later 8)

IMG_3504.jpg

Now I Guess I Do Not Need To Go Tomorrow...

Sorry it spoils it for. Think of it as a preview, and head for the ones you want to see more of.

Holy crap......that 340 Duster has a tiger in the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snakeman:

Holy crap......that 340 Duster has a tiger in the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snakeman:

I thought that's what it was 8) Your screen must be better then mine :toothy10: I put my glasses back on

I am getting ready to head back to Carlisle today. I'll get more pics to post later. The weather is suposed to be rainy for part of the day and clear up for the afternoon.

This cars sitting outside of my hotel window.
Alot of nice cars here this year. If you see a guy with a FABO shirt on, stop me and say hi.

Hi!! Ya got a picture of my dad's car but you cut my purple cuda out. Thanks LOL!!!

Here I am driving up in the pouring down rain. I wasn't too happy about the rain but I missed last years show and was not missing it this year.

DrivingUpInRain.jpg

Once I hit the town of Carlisle the streets were dry. Washed car off on the fair grounds and it never rained again:

MyCarOnField.jpg

RowOfCudas.jpg

Alrighty got some more pics from Saturday. It was a cloudy and rainy morning and eventually gave way to nice weather. I did take the camera for a walk but my pics didn't turn out quite as nice as friday. I went to the survivor tent and checked out dmoore's '72 Duster and looks very nice. I know I got pics of members cars but **** I can't remember their user names on here. There was so many nice rides there I had a hell of a time judging cars. I was almost at a point of not doing it because they all looked like winners to me.

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

-
Back