2011 Dodge Charger Revealed On Fast and Furious 5

-
They are beating that dead horse (the movie) for a FIFTH time? I never even heard of three and four. I'm embarrassed to admit I saw the first one. Gee.

I think the car looks great! I love the 69 style tail lights and hood. Just need to make it a two door model and it would sell really well. I would buy one for sure.

Just need to make it a two door model and it would sell really well. I would buy one for sure.

I second that. Remember the PT Cruiser convertible? The first time I saw one, all I could think is that they should have made a two door sedan model available. Looks goofy with the top down, but the car should have been a two door. Barn doors like the Mini Clubman would be even cooler. Oh wait, this was about the Charger.

I think the car looks great! I love the 69 style tail lights and hood. Just need to make it a two door model and it would sell really well. I would buy one for sure.

I still dont understand why those dumbass designers dont put a 68 type grill in it. Totally blacked out with hide away headlights would make the car look really mean, more retro, and would probably increase sales more than any other update. I just dont get it!

I still dont understand why those dumbass designers dont put a 68 type grill in it. Totally blacked out with hide away headlights would make the car look really mean, more retro, and would probably increase sales more than any other update. I just dont get it!

Sounds good to me. The only thing I can think of is there probably isn't a clean way to integrate the one size fits all corporate pickup truck grill that Dodge just HAS to use on most every product.

I actually didn't think any of these updates were really an improvement. The taillight looks good by itself, but is out of perspective (too narrow) and really doesn't fit the car as well as the original design. I especially dispise the chinese cheese grater between the tailpipes. The headlights just make it look like it's squinting harder. More confused, if you will.

i like the current model better then the 2011//// but dont think mopar cares what i think lol

I like the exhaust and difuser. The rear tail lights should be a little stronger in the retro styling imho but it's a step in the right direction. I do like the interior! Heck Id take one over that minivan.

hopefully they will get rid of the truck grill and fine tune the rest of it.
might be a sweet ride???

The 1999 concept Charger is the one they should have built. Even though it was a 4-door, it hid it better.

OMG! IS IT STILL A 4 DOOR?

Maybe one day they'll fire and kill by quartering the design team that did that. (Send there part via trash can in space to the far reachs of the universe all burnt up.)

I'm only 2 doors away from getting one. (Hopeully decently price with a V-8 instead of $40,000+.)

the 1999 concept charger is the one they should have built. Even though it was a 4-door, it hid it better.

flippin a right!!!!!!!

They're beatin two dead horses. The movie and the car. FUGLY.

If they want to sell more of these, MAKE A 2 DOOR. A 4 door is a grocery getter, imho, no matter how much you bend the metal to look retro. Also, dump that grille.

I dunno, I like our 07 Charger. Didn't like the looks at first and HATED the Charger name on a 4 door, but that all aside, its not the ugliest Mopar to ever exist, and it's sure a heck of a lot better car than all the other ugly ones I've had in the past.
As for this one, I think it's ok, not sure if it's an improvement or not, other than the interior maybe. I'm also not sure what the big deal is with the audio controls on the wheel. Ours has it and much more on the wheel. What's new about it?

all i can think is if i had the cash for that i would spend it on my dart and be very happy with car and bank account

OMG! IS IT STILL A 4 DOOR?

Maybe one day they'll fire and kill by quartering the design team that did that. (Send there part via trash can in space to the far reachs of the universe all burnt up.)

I'm only 2 doors away from getting one. (Hopeully decently price with a V-8 instead of $40,000+.)

flippin a right!!!!!!!

I agree on the 4 door comment however, I bet the designers wished they could make it a 2dr as well. Chrysler I'm positive set out from the start for the Charger to be a replacement for the Intrepid but with alot more potential uses, I.e. Musclecar looks and performance, police use and daily driver family cars and the like. The Challenger was from the start meant to be the go to 2dr. They could have prevented alot of PR probs by just naming the Charger the Magnum XE or something.

Looks like an improvement to me. My buddy drives a black and white Hemi for his cop car, I'll have to show him these. He says the Hemi Charger was such an improvement over his crown vic it wasn't even funny.

-
Back