2011 mopar nationals

-

66dartgt

Reaction score
Attended the 2010 event just this weekend. I was looking around for something on 2011, I cant find any dates. Are the nats dead next year ??

I doubt it.. probably just havent posted the dates yet... The wife and I are already looking forward to next year

I was surprised not seeing anything - anywhere at the show about 2011 and there is nothing on a google search for 2011 mopar nationals either. In the past they always had the next years date posted at the current show. Thus my question.

Anyone else know anything ?

and hopefully it will continue to be that weekend for years to come

I am figuring it will be August 12, 13, & 14 for 2011. It's been the 2nd weekend in August for quite a long time now.
Correctmungo! The 2011 theme won't be released until the end of the yea(unless I find out before and tell everybody) LOL Mike

Okay - it still seems odd they did not open the dates up. I know its been the 2nd week of august forever. I'll go ahead and plan it that way.

One thing is for sure...Brice Road Blows! I have stayed in many different places over the years, and always enjoyed Brice Road. This year, for the first time, I landed a room on Brice Road, the Super 8, the epicenter of Brice Road Burnouts! This year, nothing! I saw more mustang burnouts (2) than I did mopar (1) unless you count the k-car and my 94 Ram. If you were into crotch rockets and ricers, it was still disappointing.

One thing is for sure...Brice Road Blows! I have stayed in many different places over the years, and always enjoyed Brice Road. This year, for the first time, I landed a room on Brice Road, the Super 8, the epicenter of Brice Road Burnouts! This year, nothing! I saw more mustang burnouts (2) than I did mopar (1) unless you count the k-car and my 94 Ram. If you were into crotch rockets and ricers, it was still disappointing.

Didn't Brice get rained out Saturday night, we didn't go cuz it was to wet. Friday night was OK but no Brice rd. (as in the past) Looking forward to next year also.

I entered my Duster in the young guns class. When my papers came in the mail I believe the dates for next years fell on the weekend of August 11th. However they didn't list the tribute car as years past. Maybe six months from now they will come up with something. This was the first year that I did not attend Brice. Heath was great on Friday night but the rain killed everything on Saturday. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

btw-with every registration they included a paper describing the HB191 bill. It will go to the senate this fall. I have a feeling if it passes then attendance at next years show will be very low and sadly the cruising at Heath probably won't take place. I have already sent a letter to my senator as I live in Ohio. The more attention this gets from car people the greater chance it will not pass.

006.jpg

011.jpg

020.jpg

037.jpg

This Burnt orange 65 Dart was absolutely stunning!!! I should have got the owners name. I think he may be a member. MIke

Mopar Nats 028.jpg

Mopar Nats 029.jpg

Mopar Nats 030.jpg

Mopar Nats 031.jpg

Mopar Nats 033.jpg

btw-with every registration they included a paper describing the HB191 bill. It will go to the senate this fall. I have a feeling if it passes then attendance at next years show will be very low and sadly the cruising at Heath probably won't take place. I have already sent a letter to my senator as I live in Ohio. The more attention this gets from car people the greater chance it will not pass.

What is this bill that you referenced?

Go to either the Mopar Nationals official website or National Trails website.. there will be a link that will let you read the bill in question,....if it passes, it will be a killer for cruises like Heath..

hey Bamacuda how much did you pay for your room at Super 8. I was at Red Roof Inn and they tried to rape us for 139.00 a night. Since they did not fill up they dropped the rate 3 hours after I registered. I did get the lower rate but had to raise a fuss. I will not be staying there ever again.

BTW: Brice road was dead Sat. night no cars, no cars, no people what a drag.

Next time go to heath, that's where all the action was. Brice road was abandoned more or less a couple years ago, as the cruise spot.

just saw on the Mopar Nats website, the dates are Aug 12-14, 2011.. National Trails Raceway... the tribute car will be the Duster...

This reminded me to start checking on motel availability. Super 8 in Newark and Courtyard in Granville appear to be booked already!

-
Back