2012 Mopar Nats Meet and Greet

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I will host a FABO Meet and Greet at the Nats on Saturday from 1-3 pm. It will be at swap meet space A27 which is in the North East corner next to the exit gate going to the vendor parking lot. Stop on in for a cold refreshment and some FABO fun. See you there! toolmanmike

Here's a link to the vendor map. It's a pdf file and I can't seem to load it as a photo.
[ame]http://www.moparnats.org/documents/SwapMeetLayout.pdf[/ame]

My wife and I will stop in for a visit... Looking forward to it

I probably won't make it. If they'd move it back to Indy then I would be there.

I probably won't make it. If they'd move it back to Indy then I would be there.
You gotta get a few more years on pal! Then the drive wont be a thing! :burnout:
Don't rush it, be a kid while you can.
I'll will meander that way, likely a few times!

Good job Mike, the one went great here in MN, yours should too!! It is a blast meeting members! You should contact Mike 2darts and have him make you a FABO banner, have a fun time at the show!

Good job Mike, the one went great here in MN, yours should too!! It is a blast meeting members! You should contact Mike 2darts and have him make you a FABO banner, have a fun time at the show!

Yours was lot's of fun Keith. I was glad to meet you guys. I have been in contact with Mike and he has been super busy with his business so I might not get a banner. I understand If he can't get one designed and shipped in time. I'll come up with a plan "B" just in case. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and shooting the Mopar bull. tmm

You gotta get a few more years on pal! Then the drive wont be a thing! :burnout:
Don't rush it, be a kid while you can.
I'll will meander that way, likely a few times!
Yeah, True I may drive over next year :burnout: Ok :D

Hey Mike

I can send you this one but I will need it back for Monster Mopar
Weekend in Indy In September.

Tony

Yours was lot's of fun Keith. I was glad to meet you guys. I have been in contact with Mike and he has been super busy with his business so I might not get a banner. I understand If he can't get one designed and shipped in time. I'll come up with a plan "B" just in case. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and shooting the Mopar bull. tmm

Attachments

• banner04 (Medium).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 683
Let me think on that for a day. I would like one everyone could sign. You need to keep yours for Monster Mopars. tmm

hey Mike, i'll be intouch this week, no need for plan B, sorry for the delay. Mike

Cudakel and I will be at the Nats all weekend. I am sure we will stop and say HI...
Getting the golf cart reserved today.....

Looks like I'll probably be there Friday! Sorry I won't get to meet ya'll Saturday :-(.

You know what really sucks is there is very few mopar events in Northern California or California in general! If anyone knows of any please share because the ones that I have been to like the last one in Sacramento was for the most part LAME!

Good to hear. Looks like there will be quite a few there. It should be fun! tmm

67Baccaruda usually displays his car in the survivor tent. It's a nice Notchback. Hopefully he'll stop over for a visit. tmm

-
Back