2012 Mopar Nats Meet and Greet

-
ill be there. be sure to stop by the Legendary booth while youre in the manufactures area, i hear there might be something kind of cool in there.

THX Tony for this pic and sharing with us bro.

attachment.php

-

New here, ill try to stop by since ill be in the swap looking for a 70 valiant fender badge and correct side view mirrors that don't cost an arm and a leg. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

cosgig will be by, and i'll try to get my brother blu340dart to come also. I'll mention it to 65 Dartman also, and Mark Streib, I know he's a member but don't think he posts much!! Looking forward to seeing y'all there!! geof

Looks like there will be quite a few of you guys there. I'll make sure I have plenty of cold drinks. LOL I got the banner from 2darts today. It's cool! Can't wait till Saturday! I will try to post tomorrow morning but I won't be bringing my computer with me this year so I won't be able to update during the show. I am on my work computer now and I don't want to risk taking it along. tmm

The wife and I will be there Saturday. I met a few of the members when I went to Chryslers at Carlisle in July.. Great to talk face to face. I went to the Nats last year for the first time, and had a blast.. Looking forward to meeting some of these members who live close around me..
See Ya There!!!!!!!!!!!

We shood be leaving in a few minutes. Everybody drive careful and I'll see you there. toolmanmike

Anyone have any idea how messed up 470 and 70 are between Pittsburgh and Columbus?

Finished packing the van this morning so the wife and I will be leaving tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the meet n greet!

Shouldn't be to. As I was just thru there in July. Most of the construction was on 79 thru Pittsburgh. Safe travels!! B

Hope you have a great meeting guys and great weather too. Drive carefully. Keep the rest of us updated.

The wife and I roll out in the Dart at 8am lol... Hopefully rt 70 isn't too bad. The buggy doesn't enjoy dead stop construction traffic on a 90 degree day lmao

Alright-- cosgig talked me into it :) also speedracer will be there, we need to talk bluedarts!!

Alright-- cosgig talked me into it :) also speedracer will be there, we need to talk bluedarts!!

Im all for talking bluedarts my friend! lol.... It'll be a 3 hour drive for us, assuming all goes well.. Hope to see ya there... I have FABO stickers on the quarter windows...So if you happen by the buggy I shouldnt be too far away lol

Anyone have any idea how messed up 470 and 70 are between Pittsburgh and Columbus?

The trip wasn't bad. There were some slow spots in traffic. Just watch for close traffic. tmm

The trip wasn't bad. There were some slow spots in traffic. Just watch for close traffic. tmm

Thanks for the info.. we are gonna be leaving in about an hour or so... looks like I will be driving the Dart through some very nasty weather.. oh joy lol

Leaving first thing in the AM.
got the A/C working just for the trip, but it looks like I wont be needing it. all good though.
Is there any plans to make a FABO spot to park? Or is it free for all? I like the whole safety in #'s thing with all the thefts they had last year.
My plan is to be there early, by 9:00 any way. If I can, I'll try to bogart some real estate. Hell, I might be too late at that. Look for a green 75 Dart 4dr with a white top.

-
Back