2012 ??????

-
Oh crap the world is doomed. The Detroit lions are now 5 and 0 for the season. Unbelievable from the worst team to undefeated. Its over guys the sky is falling.

Oh crap the world is doomed. The Detroit lions are now 5 and 0 for the season. Unbelievable from the worst team to undefeated. Its over guys the sky is falling.

What is worse we might be in for a bacon crisis.

lots_of_bacon.png

stop that, stop that,.... this is just plain silly it started off good about the world ending then when straight to bacon....? paragraphs of bacon then pictures of big bacon sandwiches ,...... silly,.... i think what we need here is more military drillings

this thread was never on the right foot to start with and thats why it was made a mockery of, really think the world is going to end because they misplaced a stone? guess you better make the best of the time you have left....

in the meatime....

do you think that bacon sandwhich would be warm by the time it gets to me? :D

this thread was never on the right foot to start with and thats why it was made a mockery of, really think the world is going to end because they misplaced a stone? guess you better make the best of the time you have left....

in the meatime....

do you think that bacon sandwhich would be warm by the time it gets to me? :D

A heat pad.

-
Back