2014 cuda

-
Don't laugh to hard.....might be what it is coming to....

Somebody needs to build that for real and enter it into a mopar show. They let in AMC, Desoto, and Jeep right?

if they offered one that way with little ralley rims and trim rings; heck I think I would go look and test drive one

That is funny as hell but seriously, I wouldn't be suprised look at the Dart and the Charger why didn't they offer the Charger in a 2 door version with the Hemi and 6 speed. Even the super Bee is an automatic with 4 doors...Bill

My brain hurts, that is one ugly car!! Had one Fiat in the 70's. It was a world class POS, they stopped importing them because of the reputation they had. Here they come again...round two!

I wouldn't put it past them, look how they disgraced the Dart with that new $hit.
At least the new Challenger looks good and you can get the balls to go with it!

There were Neons going around with the "AAR" paint schemes on them back in the day too...funny stuff!

In all honesty, I really liked the Neon (or "neon" with the lower case "n") and I really like the current Fiat 500 Abarth. It would never be my only car but it would be a fun commuting appliance. The Abarth has some serious attitude and is about as fun as wrong-wheel drive machine can be.

I would MUCH rather they do this:

Attachments

• gtx.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 529
That is hilarious! Try putting a Shaker hood scoop on that thing. An Air Grabber would work with that scheme.

-
Back