1974 Duster 340
Reaction score
IMG_1603.JPG
What do you guys think of this?
4 Rims and Tires off a 2016 Mustang Like new no marks on rims
235/55R17
$1200.00 OBO

For sale in my area.

Just cause it's common, doesn't make it look good, imo.... they are very flat, no dish, just looks out of place

Screw what other people think. If YOU like them, do what YOU want.
If I listened to other people all the time, I'd never have any fun.

Slow down.
Eat this.
Don't lick that.
GO here.
Don't go there.
Never pet a dog UNDER the tail.

People are always trying to control you. If it is YOUR money and YOUR car, it should be YOUR choice.

I do not like stock wheels from other makes of cars on a Mopar. Just never look right. Plus, you really don't want the high-positive offset of most late-model wheels. My guess is that most of them will need to be moved outwards via the use of spacers.

Screw what other people think. If YOU like them, do what YOU want.
If I listened to other people all the time, I'd never have any fun.

Slow down.
Eat this.
Don't lick that.
GO here.
Don't go there.
Never pet a dog UNDER the tail.

People are always trying to control you. If it is YOUR money and YOUR car, it should be YOUR choice.

Wait... he asked what we thought!

may look ok but hard to tell without actually seeing it.. the backspace may be too much on those rims though.. gonna have to measure.

Considering the amount of NEW good looking wheels on the market for under $150 ea, and the fact that new decent tires can be had for $150 Ea... this seems like an overpriced deal for some used v6 mustang wheels. When you could spend the exact same, or even less for a set of wheels that WILL fit the car.

There's a few issues. The tires are 27" tall, so, right off you can't use the tires on the front, they're too tall and won't fit. And that's pretty expensive, especially if you can't use the tires for the front.

As for the rims, I think they'd look fine. The backspace in the front would probably work fine, most of the OE mustang rims work in the front. Although, most of them also need the hub bores opened up a little bit too. In the back if you have an A-body rear axle you'd need a spacer/adaptor on the order of 1" or maybe even 1.5" depending on what axle you have. Not ideal but not insurmountable.

I'd skip that particular set myself, but not because of how they look.

-
Back