2018 Drag Week

-
Not a MOPAR, but a friend of mine won the Super Street Small Block Power Adder class in a twin turbo LSx 2010 Camaro small tire car. 2500 hp and running 7.90’s on the current tune.

went to Drag Week, ran car, finished Drag Week, came home.

Badass Cars of Drag Week: Jim Forbes A/FX 1965 Barracuda - Hot Rod Network

The car wasn't running well at the strip, only managed a 10.52 on Thursday, other times were all in the 11s. I just had no time at all to try to get it to go fast, although it did make the drives without any real issues. Lotsa fun, going back next year with more test time! and some changes to the car.

Well it is in it’s enviroment! It is a fish! Hehehe

Another year of drag week complete. We had a blast. The Dart didn't go quit as fast as I wanted but we are still tuning and getting it lined out. In Charlotte it went 11.46 @ 119. Was hoping for a 10.90s pass. Working on the tune and launching under boost.

On the way home my wife decided she wants her own car for drag week next year. We are going to buy her a 65 Barracuda and build it. She just wants to go low 12s shifting gears. Gonna be a 4 speed car.

c1Ri7V1536854211.jpg

Attention dragweek builders!!! If you're planning to participate in the 2019 event, get in touch with me! I'm offering up a limited number of powder coating sponsorship opportunities NOW.

Message me with your story, your goals, and a few pics of your ride! Show off its current setup (regardless of progress) and share your dreams for the future with me. Open to all years, makes and models! Be sure to include your contact info.

You already look fabulous going down the strip and street ... together we can make it look even BETTER and get you the exposure and media attention you deserve!

Feel free to repost this and tag your crew chief, team members, support staff and friends! I love supporting the underdogs!!! Grass roots racing needs to be kept alive for future generations to enjoy.

It's gonna be great!!!
If some parts vendors get on board this could turn into an amazing adventure!!

-
Back