2018 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship

-
USA USA USA!!!!! American amateur hockey has come a long way Canadians USE to dominate NOT anymore:D:D

Win or lose shootouts are the stupidest way to decide a game. Keep friggin playing.
Congrats USA hope for a rematch in the medal round

I agree that shootouts suck, especially in high profile games like this.

I also don't care for these outdoor games in the snow. If a thick layer of snow on the ice enhanced the game then we would have never heard the name Zamboni.

It's also a crummy way to watch a game when your seat or the TV camera is 1/4 mile from the rink.

Even if we had won, I consider this a game with an asterisk behind it. Use this football stadium gimmick to generate interest in a Belarus / Switzerland game, not an epic Canada/USA battle (which they all are). IMO.

Hope to see you again real soon!!

Last edited:
The outdoor games are neat, but they have been milked dry.
Play the game/OT until there is a winner.
NHL/WJHC have totally different OT scenarios reg season vs playoffs vs round robin etc. Shootouts were a gimmick when they first came out. That tit has been milked dry too.
I agree that shootouts suck, especially in high profile games like this.

I also don't care for these outdoor games in the snow. If a thick layer of snow on the ice enhanced the game then we would have never heard the name Zamboni.

It's also a crummy way to watch a game when your seat or the TV camera is 1/4 mile from the rink.

Even if we had won, I consider this a game with an asterisk behind it. Use this arena gimmick to generate interest in a Belarus / Switzerland game, not an epic Canada/USA battle (which they all are). IMO.

Hope to see you again real soon!!

Last edited:
USA beat Team Canada yesterday.*

*in a shootout under a foot of snow in something like 35 below.**

**not making excuses, just sayin'.

Wtf?? You stuttering? Were not even in the medal rounds yet lol. Bedwetter

Try to keep up brain dead hockey puck the winner of THIS tourneyment will be the 2018 champ!!! U.S.A. IS THE 2017 CHAMP!!!..chumlee:rofl::rofl:

Not counting the chickens before they hatch but if we beat denmark were first !

And guys there just kids playing a game let’s not forget that !

Buh buh bedwetter are we talking World Junior's?? Montreal Canadiens?? What the hell? Go get diagnosed lol. And yet calling me braindead?
Deal big the Montreal Canadians have 26 championships but ZERO in the past TWENTY-FOUR years!!!

Try to keep up brain dead hockey puck the winner of THIS tourneyment will be the 2018 champ!!! U.S.A. IS THE 2017 CHAMP!!!..chumlee:rofl::rofl:

Buh buh bedwetter are we talking World Junior's?? Montreal Canadiens?? What the hell? Go get diagnosed lol. And yet calling me braindead?

Stevie boy..your parents have kids that actually lived:rofl::rofl:..

Who BEAT who yesterday...GO U.S.A.!!!

Slovakia? Oh no that was Thursday. And not in a gay shootout.

1 tainted win does not a champion make. And a string of 75% empty arenas does not a great hockey nation make. Hope your squad is half as cocky as you after that glorious shoot out victory.:drama: :canada:

Geez, I've got the Denmark game on my PVR, haven't started watching it yet. Hope we aren't headed for another shootout because that would suck.

Withdrawing from this discussion now - don't want to know any details prematurely.

Till next time, GO CANADA GO!!!

Best part of this thread is we don’t have Trump ! You do....go Canada !

-
Back