• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I think we should throw in a 4th option.
Will dartfreak75 get his car running before this race takes place?
Haha

118 pages..... show me where I changed anything? If it's my car, I can race it.
Three posts ago.. now it's anything you own??
Here this being a FABO race part of the Forum I would like to think that you where talking about racing Mopar a bodies?

I think we should all meet an have a run what you brung race day.

We all have Durangos if nothing else.

Three posts ago.. now it's anything you own??
Here this being a FABO race part of the Forum I would like to think that you where talking about racing Mopar a bodies?
Post 6, first page of the race. Jaba suggest "run what you brung race day" and then offers Durangos (they ain't A-body mopars, are they) ??? I didn't see or hear of you belly aching then, and you were still a part of this then!

So again, where did I change anything ???

My guess is 12.6s-12.7s
Wouldn't that be something, though? If I ran those numbers you quoted with a 750 dollar 360 carb to pan in a highway cruiser? Some people put 6k into stroker motors to get that....

For the first time in 118 pages I'm ahead in votes.
Thank you to my voters and a chicken in every pot. Or a lot of states now have pot.(don't partake myself)

Well that didn't last long. I guess that's what I get for not smoking pot and frying mosquitoes.
LOL.... I think it was the chicken in every pot...... animal activist.... frying bugs is one thing, cook'n chicken is another

Wouldn't that be something, though? If I ran those numbers you quoted with a 750 dollar 360 carb to pan in a highway cruiser? Some people put 6k into stroker motors to get that....
$750 vs. $6k ? Are you going to stick to that story?

-
Back