Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
funny (1).gif

Bought 2 pair of 1776-1976 plates for $10 a pair. The guy has about 10 more pair.

View attachment 1715348365

j par ….. have you kicked your dead horse lately? I've.....
  • removed manifolds/installed headers
  • refurbished and installed 8.75 rear end
  • bought and installed MT ET Streets
  • Even threw some "decals" on the car .... :D
  • been to the dragway twice and made passes, won a trophy....
I'll be "knock knock knock'n on 12's door...." and your 40 dollar horse is still trying to breathe in the barn!!!!!
We could use a little more action in the jab camp....

It stopped raining at the moment. Just made a house payment and I'm going to save a ton of money when I switch to Geico.
J par does that help?

I did get year correct plates for the Dart and the Trailduster.

It stopped raining at the moment. Just made a house payment and I'm going to save a ton of money when I switch to Geico.
J par does that help?

I'm sure making the house payment helps quite a bit! LOL...

J par does that help?

I'm sure making the house payment helps quite a bit! LOL...

forgot to mention I also today paid the electric bill.
So there's even more going on today than I first said.

These here are some funny post :lol:

He pays his rent and swings a vote? I cannot figure ..... :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

No rent, House payment and electric. lol Shows I'm not on the run. lol

An I did get the AC in the dually working today also. 2 can charge temporary fix till I figure out how much and where to put the oil in the new compressor and the system.
U tube has some goof people with goofy ideas on the subject. lol

Jada, when are you going to get the ice cream truck running, summer is here it's time for some ice cream.
The kids are going to be lined up. lol we want ice cream !!!!!

Happy to report got more stuff out away from the side of the Dart.
That allowed me to clean the drivers side windows for less wind drag. At 140 and above it's good for about .005 maybe a hair more.

Holy Jab, within a couple hours your only 1 vote away ! Just from talking about washing the windows!!! Better not mention what engine that you've decided on using cuz that will turn the tide! Although I don't think 318willrunawayfromthis.

Holy Jab, within a couple hours your only 1 vote away ! Just from talking about washing the windows!!! Better not mention what engine that you've decided on using cuz that will turn the tide! Although I don't think 318willrunawayfromthis.
nats nats nats...... I don't even want to go outside because of all the nats. Tired of spraying myself with vanilla !

When you say nats are you talking about little fruit fly kind of bug that bug spray doesn't kill very good?
Yes!! My wife mixes vanilla and water?? in a spray bottle. It works GREAT for about a 1/2 hour, then you have to put more on

-
Back