• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Loosened a lot of other bolts on a '85 Ramcharger, and still turning bolts on it. But not the 4 bolts. :(
We'll see about the "2.94's & 12.99".... might need to swap heads to do that....
Agreed, we need to swap the head on your shoulders if you think you'll do a 12.99....:realcrazy::realcrazy::rofl::thumbsup:

I'm hoping to get Monday to work on my car and finish up the last project before winter break....
You could have just mounted a shock from your calf to your thigh.... that would have slowed up your "dropping the clutch"..... C'mon, think outside the bun!!! :D

Work'n on the '85, and a fellow member pulled up from Va. that I've never met. ddume Had a nice chat!

Would take decent shot of the goofy stuff, if it doesn't blow the tires off mid track.
IDK, I just don't think this stock 360 is that far away. 13.5's with 2.76's on a 86*/73% humidity day. I really think between October air and 2.94's I've got 13.3's. What's left in the tune, idk but I'll keep tuning the chassis/alignment as well as the engine. I mean, I think it's fair to say it's in my sights...… If I get there or not is yet to be seen.

Work'n on the '85, and a fellow member pulled up from Va. that I've never met. ddume Had a nice chat!
Nobody has anything in stock. I just ordered front right u-joint, inner bearing, and right tie rod from Rockauto. Two Moog and one SPK. Good stuff, priced right. Guess it waits…. wanted the front axle done today (brakes, packed bearings). Oh well...…

Nobody has anything in stock. I just ordered front right u-joint, inner bearing, and right tie rod from Rockauto. Two Moog and one SPK. Good stuff, priced right. Guess it waits…. wanted the front axle done today (brakes, packed bearings). Oh well...…

I have a spare front axle incase you don't find all the parts you need.

I have a spare front axle incase you don't find all the parts you need.
thanks! The idea was to replace calipers, pads, brake hoses and repack wheel bearings because I had the drivers caliper freeze up. Anyways, drivers side is done and all looked great. Passenger side had a pitted inner bearing, about the worst u-joint I've ever seen, and a loose tie rod end. All else looked good. Rock auto had that all that stuff and in good brands.

Rain, head cold/congestion, and waiting for Rockauto. But if it's nice tomorrow and the parts for the ramcharger don't come, perhaps I'll throw the shocks and 2.94's in the Duster. Also, need to find another 5 hp sticker.... :D

Rain, head cold/congestion, and waiting for Rockauto. But if it's nice tomorrow and the parts for the ramcharger don't come, perhaps I'll throw the shocks and 2.94's in the Duster. Also, need to find another 5 hp sticker.... :D
BOOOOOM!!!!!!! CRACK!!!!!!!!-KABAAAAM! Thunderstorm, heavy rains all night. I'll get to it when the weather allows for it...….. :BangHead:

Weather don't cooperate, I'm still going to get something done!!!!
I need to make this..……..
DSCN2223.JPG

Look like this.....
DSCN2224.JPG

Got some stuff in today from rockauto for the ramcharger. I got another package coming from summit. As the rain and thunderstorms continue....

Getting some "tricks" to try at the dragstrip next time. Some things to try in between runs. Hopefully something will be worth something on the clock... LOL

I think this year, I'm going to see how close to 12's I can get without and head, cam, or converter swap. Looks like 2.94's will be the gear too.
Well I got three things I'm going to try to get myself into a easy simple consistent 11.9...

Well I got issues today! Somebody turn the toaster up to high in the motorhome and now I got burnt cinnamon pop tarts! Dammit...:BangHead:

You're damn right I ate'em anyway!

Well I got three things I'm going to try to get myself into a easy simple consistent 11.9...
That could be a fun contest..... see if I can hit 12.9's before you hit 11.9's. Both driving to the strip, racing as we drove it, and drive it home. No major changes to either build... just tweak'n a little here and there....

-
Back