• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
As soon as Jaba's ready. Drag strip is open all of October, and Saturdays in November for TnT if weather permits.
With all the rain you guy's are getting. He will be mowing through the Indian summer. lol

Screenshot_20190914-064646.png

Or you could just re-enter me into the race and give me the win and take me back out of the race and be done with it....

Or you could just re-enter me into the race and give me the win and take me back out of the race and be done with it....
If you were in it, I'd already have my magnum heads on, bigger cam, 3.55's, and a new converter..… meaning you'd have lost!

… and.. going to try to capture the fresh air from the scoop.... and maybe a little ram air at speeds.....

DSCN2237.JPG

DSCN2238.JPG

DSCN2239.JPG

DSCN2240.JPG

I gotta go with Yellow Rose, if he ever put's his Dart together with the parts he say's he has , and I believe he has them, no reason not to. He winds hands down. lol but as of now my vote is with willrun, UNLESS j par enters his running car.:)

I gotta go with Yellow Rose, if he ever put's his Dart together with the parts he say's he has , and I believe he has them, no reason not to. He winds hands down. lol but as of now my vote is with willrun, UNLESS j par enters his running car.:)
J par got knocked out within the first 7 days. LOL... picked his toys up and left the sand box. In this race, he is a "woulda, coulda, shoulda"..... :D

One of my customers has a Ford and he has every part you could imagine ready to go hanging on the wall, fuel management systems, V gate shifter, the works...
Maybe I need to come over and help him put his car together.... I remember when I had my Dana done he was looking for someone to do a Dana for him? I never found out if he ever got it done? He had that window put in his scatter Shield? Did that ever get installed? He had a friend who made a two-step switch for the floor that was a work of art, did he ever get it? Was it ever installed? Heck for that matter did he ever get the goat's head out of his back tire!?...lol...
Anyways I must admit I'm on vacation just poking the bear LOL...
A preferred the bench racing battles to be on the bench racing threads, not get into bench racing battles when someone's trying to learn/teach/show something or whatever....

:poke: no need to poke, you won this race without even being in it. lol your slips prove it. lol
I believe the addition of SM heads and some chassis tuning, the car with reach the next level. :thumbsup:

:poke: no need to poke, you won this race without even being in it. lol your slips prove it. lol
I believe the addition of SM heads and some chassis tuning, the car with reach the next level. :thumbsup:

I believe I should build upon this great analogy and say that we should unanimously agree that 318 and Jab should be paying the $40 each as they've took us on a big boondoggle!!.....

Well the SM heads could also Slow Me Down...

Pittsburghracer won, he goes 9's ??? Let's just get the fastest guy on this site and say he won. Somebody must run a 6 second rail?????? Title of thread states it..."Jaba vs 318WR" :D :D :D

I believe I should build upon this great analogy and say that we should unanimously agree that 318 and Jab should be paying the $40 each as they've took us on a big boondoggle!!.....
I bet nobody, and I have a race with one guy.... Jaba :)

I came up for air..... I'm underneath the Duster doing something..... :D :D
LOOK OUT PEOPLE...….. IN GOES THE 2.94's...…..
:lol:

Pittsburghracer won, he goes 9's ??? Let's just get the fastest guy on this site and say he won. Somebody must run a 6 second rail?????? Title of thread states it..."Jaba vs 318WR" :D :D :D
Now you're pulling people out of left field! What the heck? Anybody but me! That's why I got out, I knew this was fixed!?
It was fixed from the voting bored alone...
How jab and I had everything great and you had no plan...

-
Back