• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Now you're pulling people out of left field! What the heck? Anybody but me! That's why I got out, I knew this was fixed!?
It was fixed from the voting bored alone...
How jab and I had everything great and you had no plan...
when you quit, you became part of the audience. What you run or your car does has totally nothing to do with this race :)
  • I still don't have a plan, you dork!! I know this, I WASN'T going to race the stock 360 that I have in my Duster now, LOL. Junkyard 360? 318 magnum? who knew.... I know I didn't ….. LOL
  • You did have 4 of everything. 4-speed, 410 stroker, 2x 4 barrells, 4.10 gears. I thought that was a clever fit for you and you'd like it.
  • Jaba has more parts than you or I will ever own. And he is building a stock eliminator. Thought that was pretty accurate too....

Stop bench racing, let's see the 1.8's on paper...
My last trip out 60 ft time.……. 2.76 gears, stock converter, stock 360. 86*/73% humidity. I think the 2.94's will push a 1.89 :D
DSCN2249.JPG

Stop bench racing, let's see the 1.8's on paper...
Post YOUR last time out 60 ft, Mr. 410 stroker-clutch taming 4 speed-Nitto biting-sure grip-3.54 geared Dana!!!!!!!!!!
please don't tell me you can't run with a 2.76 geared stock converter/stock 360.... :D :D
P.S. - did my 5.5's in the 330 ft still have ya by a fender, or did you have me by a fender????? Can't remember. LOL

Post YOUR last time out 60 ft, Mr. 410 stroker-clutch taming 4 speed-Nitto biting-sure grip-3.54 geared Dana!!!!!!!!!!
please don't tell me you can't run with a 2.76 geared stock converter/stock 360.... :D :D
P.S. - did my 5.5's in the 330 ft still have ya by a fender, or did you have me by a fender????? Can't remember. LOL
LOL...
Do you see a small window where you may be a little better? LOL
You do know this was pre clutch Tamer and I was not at all trying to 60 my car. I said repeatedly I was soft dropping the clutch not to break parts hence the clutch tamer....
But I must say I do find it amusing you found one little window....
I know this sounds like a pretty wild idea but since you have two Dusters can't you at least make one go fast....:poke:..lol..

LOL...
Do you see a small window where you may be a little better? LOL
You do know this was pre clutch Tamer and I was not at all trying to 60 my car. I said repeatedly I was soft dropping the clutch not to break parts hence the clutch tamer....
But I must say I do find it amusing you found one little window....
I know this sounds like a pretty wild idea but since you have two Dusters can't you at least make one go fast....:poke:..lol..
We are neck and neck at the 330 ft. That, my friend, is a football field... LOL. Maybe the aluminum heads? Certainly a 7,000 dollar motor will net ya something... :poke:

when you quit, you became part of the audience. What you run or your car does has totally nothing to do with this race :)
  • I still don't have a plan, you dork!! I know this, I WASN'T going to race the stock 360 that I have in my Duster now, LOL. Junkyard 360? 318 magnum? who knew.... I know I didn't ….. LOL
  • You did have 4 of everything. 4-speed, 410 stroker, 2x 4 barrells, 4.10 gears. I thought that was a clever fit for you and you'd like it.
  • Jaba has more parts than you or I will ever own. And he is building a stock eliminator. Thought that was pretty accurate too....
First things first jaba who!??...
It was flat out how it was red, we have everything and Woe Is you have no chance so please vote for the underdog...

We are neck and neck at the 330 ft. That, my friend, is a football field... LOL. Maybe the aluminum heads? Certainly a 7,000 dollar motor will net ya something... :poke:
Good night last time you told this tall tale about my motor I had to extinguish your $6, 000 Mark now it's a $7, 000 motor! And now yours went from a fresh rebuild to a junkyard motor....

Good night last time you told this tall tale about my motor I had to extinguish your $6, 000 Mark now it's a $7, 000 motor! And now yours went from a fresh rebuild to a junkyard motor....
where did I say mine was a junkyard motor? I have a junkyard block I was going to build... LOL. And YOU told Dartfreak you had a 6k motor, I quoted it already. So I'm throwing in your new heads/gaskets, about a grand???

where did I say mine was a junkyard motor? I have a junkyard block I was going to build... LOL. And YOU told Dartfreak you had a 6k motor, I quoted it already. So I'm throwing in your new heads/gaskets, about a grand???
Oh I was probably just discouraging him to spend too much money on a motor...
Have no way of telling how much I've spent on this car. I brought the receipt bucket out to the living room about a month ago and dumped it out... my wife asked what it was and I was doing everything I could to hide the true fact of what all these receipts were for...
Take last week for instance I was at a customer's house and helped him install adjustable thermostat for electric fan. I thought man I want one of those and I have always wanted one so I sprung the 29.99 to buy one and for sure enough I needed a second one and some more parts...:BangHead:
I found it best not to add up the amount of the parts and just enjoy them...
Also I better add this just because you're working so hard on your car that I'm at the beach and just got done eating enough hash browns and pepper bacon to hurt the Common Man...
Now get crackin...:popcorn:

Oh I was probably just discouraging him to spend too much money on a motor...
Have no way of telling how much I've spent on this car. I brought the receipt bucket out to the living room about a month ago and dumped it out... my wife asked what it was and I was doing everything I could to hide the true fact of what all these receipts were for...
Take last week for instance I was at a customer's house and helped him install adjustable thermostat for electric fan. I thought man I want one of those and I have always wanted one so I sprung the 29.99 to buy one and for sure enough I needed a second one and some more parts...:BangHead:
I found it best not to add up the amount of the parts and just enjoy them...
Also I better add this just because you're working so hard on your car that I'm at the beach and just got done eating enough hash browns and pepper bacon to hurt the Common Man...
Now get crackin...:popcorn:
I just came in for some homemade chili. Now I'm having a problem getting off the couch... LOL

who keeps messing with Jaba's votes???? Holy Moly, He's tied, he's behind, he's ahead.... so on and so forth...… LOL

Unfortunately, it didn't hook. Before I could dead hook, but nothing doing today. However, the rains for the last few days, including last night, may have moisture on the roads. They looked dry, but could still have had moisture. I will check again after we have a few dry days. .
Must have been moisture. I hooked good today, same spot. 2.94's vs 2.76 was a 2 mph difference on the speedometer at 55 mph, and felt like a 100 lbs person got out - in other words have to be sensitive to feel the difference but could tell a slight increase, especially through 1st gear.

Last edited:
Must have been moisture. I hooked good today, same spot. 2.94's vs 2.76 was a 2 mph difference on the speedometer at 55 mph, and felt like a 100 lbs person got out - in other words have to be sensitive to feel the difference but could tell a slight increase, especially through 1st gear.
I'm trying to wonder if the bill you had the day you ordered the Doug's headers and the Mickey slicks was any worse then my SM bill??...

I'm trying to wonder if the bill you had the day you ordered the Doug's headers and the Mickey slicks was any worse then my SM bill??...
I would think about the same...…. throw in the dish mags and it would be more. Yes, I spend money too … but it doesn't change the fact that the engine, tranny, converter, are still stock backed by the now... 2.94's!! :D I imagine my transmission will be a bill in the future.....

Last edited:
I should have made a video of how my week is going so far.
I could title it, How to turn your trailer jack into a banana.
Went to unload the 2000 ram off of my trailer not realizing I had a 2-inch ball on the truck instead of 2 and 5/16. As I pulled the truck off of the trailer using my skid loader the trailer unhooked itself from the truck an drug itself backward as I'm pulling the truck off. Which instantly bent the trailer jack into a banana shape.

So I pulled it back forward with the truck an bent it almost straight. But it doesn't work very good anymore. lol

Went to unload the 2000 ram off of my trailer not realizing I had a 2-inch ball on the truck instead of 2 and 5/16. As I pulled the truck off of the trailer using my skid loader the trailer unhooked itself from the truck an drug itself backward as I'm pulling the truck off. Which instantly bent the trailer jack into a banana shape.

So I pulled it back forward with the truck an bent it almost straight. But it doesn't work very good anymore. lol
careful you don't hurt yourself down there...… trailer on the loose isn't a good thing.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back