• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I woke up at 5 and over the last hour it started pouring pretty hard. Vacation over! Looks like a long drive home in the rain when everybody gets up....

Man it's pouring rain and I want to go home! LOL..
First attempt at waking up the wife and the dogs was a no-go... - big fail!.. :BangHead:
I'll give her another hour and if that doesn't work she's woke up traveling down the road before...:steering:...

I woke up at 5 and over the last hour it started pouring pretty hard. Vacation over! Looks like a long drive home in the rain when everybody gets up....
Don't need to tell me about rain.... poured and stormed here last night, lost power, but, it seems to be the new norm here the past 2 weeks.....

Exciting things happening here today. Had my upper rear tooth pulled on the passenger side a while ago. There's a hole in my jaw bone that I could open Coke bottles with.
Tomorrow starts a dry trend for the next several days. Maybe I'll get to work on the Dart this week. We'll see.

Exciting things happening here today. Had my upper rear tooth pulled on the passenger side a while ago. There's a hole in my jaw bone that I could open Coke bottles with.
Tomorrow starts a dry trend for the next several days. Maybe I'll get to work on the Dart this week. We'll see.
I wish I could push the like button more than once....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Edit::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Next year we'll have to race my Ramcharger against your traclock Trailduster :D :D :D :D :D :D
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I trimmed my beard to go to the dentist.

20190916_120621.jpg

I am definitely a thing of beauty.

-
Back