• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
What track are you planning to run at? 1/4 or 1/8th?
There are a couple of quarter mile tracks within 150 miles of me. But there's one midway between 318runflatires and myself where we will meet.
Maybe serveral times. Just for fun and if anybody wants to meet us and race I say come and play. I don't think runsflatires would mind at all. Hit agree if you agree 318runsflatires

jpar, are you replacing YR as the fabo internet bully. lol
Naw, he is like the kid that pushes twice in elementary and when gets pushed back "teacher, he pushed me - I did nothing, honest".... LOL

Edit: TRUTH--
if I didn't come here and harass you guys every once in awhile for goodness sakes This Thread would be taken off by the monitors for being so dead..
They didn't take 2 years of your dead end race off, so I think we are ok ….

I'm looking forward to 318willruns and jabbys results this upcoming year. jpar may have to add more power to his Duster. lol
Thanks. When we race, we'll video and it will be posted, no matter how fast or slow, no matter who wins or loses. I hope folks understand we are using a mutual "run what ya brung" type of a race, from mostly from what's sitting around. Going faster would be easy, but this will be the most fun for me and Jahababa!

There are a couple of quarter mile tracks within 150 miles of me. But there's one midway between 318runflatires and myself where we will meet.
Maybe serveral times. Just for fun and if anybody wants to meet us and race I say come and play. I don't think runsflatires would mind at all. Hit agree if you agree 318runsflatires
Meeting more than once would be cool for sure! That way you'll have a couple of chances to make improvements to try and catch me
:steering:

Naw, he is like the kid that pushes twice in elementary and when gets pushed back "teacher, he pushed me - I did nothing, honest".... LOL

They didn't take 2 years of your dead end race off, so I think we are ok ….

Thanks. When we race, we'll video and it will be posted, no matter how fast or slow, no matter who wins or loses. I hope folks understand we are using a mutual "run what ya brung" type of a race, from mostly from what's sitting around. Going faster would be easy, but this will be the most fun for me and Jahababa!
kind of the point of me getting out this race, no one I can really race and no one will really show up and that's been proven so far.
Edit: I forgot if I don't reply about everything 318 Whirlwind says on the internet it all of a sudden becomes internet truth. Number one I never threatened anybody on the schoolyard.

kind of the point of me getting out this race, no one I can really race and no one will really show up and that's been proven so far.

Nobody has showed up because it's the day after Christmas. And the tracks not going to be open till the end of April or so. And even then it may be the middle or the end of summer before we meet.

169071-12cf868074d2efacc74af921ebf86bb7.gif

kind of the point of me getting out this race, no one will really show up and that's been proven so far.
J par trying to say something smart about a 360...., or race, or this thread....

Nobody has showed up because it's the day after Christmas. And the tracks not going to be open till the end of April or so. And even then it may be the middle or the end of summer before we meet.

View attachment 1715266570
why don't you get 318 will not win to look through the old threads you can see where yellow rose used to say the same thing to me! LOL

Post 383 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stand up right now.... LOL.... Bwahahahah Exactly what I meant when I say he's puking on himself...…
In the Lime Light - cameras on him, tripping all over himself...… doesn't get it.... LOL..... BawaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHA

Last edited:
Maybe serveral times. Just for fun and if anybody wants to meet us and race I say come and play. I don't think runsflatires would mind at all. Hit agree if you agree 318runsflatires[/QUOTE
I saw you were in IL so I thought I might come watch, but Cordova is about 5 hours from me.[Sullivan county IN]

J par trying to say something smart about a 360...., or race, or this thread....

I'm actually working on the project, but can't …… This is so so so what I had in mind when I said he's puking on himself....facts and stories all mixed
Bwahhaaaaaaaha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The good thing is you are two real people who will probably really race and really have fun. Unfortunately I was paired up with an internet poser who talked a lot of crap and never showed up. Oh well live and learn. Right now I'm at the point of you fooled me once....
In my case it was just a matter of flushing out the poser and not really having to race at all. And your case you're actually probably going to race and neither you nor I are going to do the traveling to actually have I heads up race. so really this is just me jabbing at you to giving you a hard time and something to talk about.

I think you ought to go these guys might be trying to pull something fast on us. That was a pun I mean slow on us! LOL I didn't even think they were going to get back to you about your question. I think if 318 will not win runs those 2.73 gears he'll want the whole quarter mile!

I will NEVER be able to read a J par post again without busting a gut!!! Post 383 is ALL I'll ever see..... BWAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.... I can't sTop

Last edited:
I will NEVER be able to read a J par post again without busting a gut!!! Post 383 is ALL I'll ever see..... BWAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.... I can't sTop
You know taking personal shots at me doesn't make your car any faster. Or make your old Parts work any better.

You know taking personal shots at me doesn't make your car any faster. Or make your old Parts work any better.
Sorry, bro ! I'm busting a gut...…
It's not personal..... Just LOL.... funny!!!.... LOL Can't stop watching it!

Last edited:
I think you ought to go these guys might be trying to pull something fast on us. That was a pun I mean slow on us! LOL I didn't even think they were going to get back to you about your question. I think if 318 will not win runs those 2.73 gears he'll want the whole quarter mile!
I would love to go, it would depend on time and money. Mostly money! [On a 5 hour trip I would have to stop and eat at least 3 times.]

Mopar Sam
My earliest Grandfather born in 1776, along with great aunt and uncles are buried in Sullivan county IN. I have distant relatives that still live there.

Do you have the truck in your avatar? Is that a 66?

I'm thinking this guy wants to join the fun. lol could it be YR's engine builder.
That would be great. Have you seen his car? In the pictures I saw it is bad to the bone.
I believe in this picture it is running a slant six but I may be wrong. He may have been kidding.

14362438_1220608698002345_5900245460795924131_o.jpg

Last edited:
Mopar Sam
My earliest Grandfather born in 1776, along with great aunt and uncles are buried in Sullivan county IN. I have distant relatives that still live there.

Do you have the truck in your avatar? Is that a 66?

Small world! The truck is a 67 same year as me. It currently is not running as the original 318 finally gave up. I need to get it going this spring, it was my daily driver for years. It is rough though, but so am I.

Small world! The truck is a 67 same year as me. It currently is not running as the original 318 finally gave up. I need to get it going this spring, it was my daily driver for years. It is rough though, but so am I.
you make it to the race, and I'll buy you a chili cheese fries. Cordova has pretty good chili cheese fries. :D

LOL

-
Back