• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
thanks. I hope to make a video either before or during Christmas break on the SM heads. the good, bad, and ugly. It will be the only review you'll need :poke:
It will be the review I'm eagerly waiting for.. I'll call it the blue collar review...

About 2 weeks till 2020. A new year with new opportunities~ MPH Up! E.T. Down!

11.8...:rolleyes:...:poke:...
one step at a time, i'm not doing the whole lock, stock and barrel here. 3.23's first, that will help the tranny survive. then, I will probably start with the magnum heads. I'm very curious about what they will do.... then see if the SM's are better...

one step at a time, i'm not doing the whole lock, stock and barrel here. 3.23's first, that will help the tranny survive. then, I will probably start with the magnum heads. I'm very curious about what they will do.... then see if the SM's are better...
looking forward to the review and especially how quick you go with the 3.23's.

Are the 323 still going to be one tire fire? And if so are you going to heat them up one at a time..:poke::D...

Are the 323 still going to be one tire fire? And if so are you going to heat them up one at a time..:poke::D...
well, don't know if they'll be sure grip or open...LOL. IF open, it's needless to say I'll have to heat them up one at a time, unless you know another way... LOL

The race continues.
sneak peek. Notice the A/C compressor, alternator, Air gap, new carb, new tranny, etc etc

70838157_3024815780879569_3093293441522597888_o[1].jpg

There was never a race, just a bench race..

Still a "race"... Lol. And I have no doubts they will line up. 3wr, will just be a little further ahead of the game, will jabs be able to catch up? Will still be good to see.

Still a "race"... Lol. And I have no doubts they will line up. 3wr, will just be a little further ahead of the game, will jabs be able to catch up? Will still be good to see.
... A couple of slow automatic cars.. YAWN...

Oh my God I got the dreaded red x from J par... Whatever shall I do???

-
Back