• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I would... But I think it's so cute how he does that, kinda reminds me of my daughter when she was like 3 years old.
Come on man, stop crying..
I can't believe jab is still throwing his temper tantrum he's too old for that s***..

He put me on ignore because I thought about parting my own truck.. which I did not and I'm restoring completely..
That's it that's the reason everybody should put me on ignore because it crossed my mind to part my own truck..

For j peg
I Could care less what you do with your vehicles. Go find your parts on any street corner.

The race continues without you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Right, wrong or otherwise. What a person does with their property, on their property is of no concern of mine. I am pretty sure I have only met like 2 people on the forum that I am aware of. One I bought a car from years ago, and I have met Jada. He is a good guy, very knowledgeable and just an all around good guy.

Still a "race"... Lol. And I have no doubts they will line up. 3wr, will just be a little further ahead of the game, will jabs be able to catch up? Will still be good to see.
If I go there for a Saturday, I will skip the Dart and I'll look around his shop and barn, find what I need and like, and I'll have the '73 Duster running 11's before I go home :)
:thumbsup:

If I go there for a Saturday, I will skip the Dart and I'll look around his shop and barn, find what I need and like, and I'll have the '73 Duster running 11's before I go home :)
:thumbsup:

Would that be with 340 or 360?
I think it would need to run 10.80 to be competitive woulden it?

Would that be with 340 or 360?
I think it would need to run 10.80 to be competitive woulden it?
I would look around and find what I need, and decide as I went .. LOL And 10.80's to compete with me? Right now I'm at 13.3's, so I would have you smok'n me.... temporarily :D

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Right, wrong or otherwise. What a person does with their property, on their property is of no concern of mine. I am pretty sure I have only met like 2 people on the forum that I am aware of. One I bought a car from years ago, and I have met Jada. He is a good guy, very knowledgeable and just an all around good guy.
Well see there you go you got the agree with me on jab. I think he's a great guy to.. been more than generous to me and help me when I needed it. But I found out the hard way that if I do something on my own property with my own stuff it really pisses him off.. or actually just thinking about it I didn't do it! (I thought about parting out an old truck) And I got to tell you what upsets me the most right now is I have something I want to send him and he's taking this attitude.. oh well I don't do drama very well...

Well see there you go you got the agree with me on jab. I think he's a great guy to.. been more than generous to me and help me when I needed it. But I found out the hard way that if I do something on my own property with my own stuff it really pisses him off.. or actually just thinking about it I didn't do it! (I thought about parting out an old truck) And I got to tell you what upsets me the most right now is I have something I want to send him and he's taking this attitude.. oh well I don't do drama very well...
facebook drama….

Last edited:
Also I've met hundreds of a body owners here locally we have a group that gets together every month... Only one for a bodies only member that I haven't met so far that lives around here or at least his parents do.. guess who...

Someone's got to get something done..:poke:
I'm still spinning, the man with no plan. I didn't know yesterday at noon I was buying a van.. I didn't know 2 weeks ago I was buying aluminum big block heads... I guy like me might be running 10.75 @ 127mph by May......

facebook drama…. :rolleyes:
just like I did, even if I thought we were going to have a problem or we had a problem I'll pick up the phone and give you a call and make sure everything's cool.. too much gets misunderstood via this computer crap..

just like I did, even if I thought we were going to have a problem or we had a problem I'll pick up the phone and give you a call and make sure everything's cool.. too much gets misunderstood via this computer crap..
then pick up the phone and call him, stop posting it all over the site...

I'm still spinning, the man with no plan. I didn't know yesterday at noon I was buying a van.. I didn't know 2 weeks ago I was buying aluminum big block heads... I guy like me might be running 10.75 @ 127mph by May......
My friend has a 74 duster with a big block and was doing very low tents with Speedmaster or back then Pro Comp heads till two valves let go going at the top end at 132 miles an hour... LOL...

My friend has a 74 duster with a big block and was doing very low tents with Speedmaster or back then Pro Comp heads till two valves let go going at the top end at 132 miles an hour... LOL...
I'll have a 300 dollar short block underneath the heads, so I won't cry too much... LOL

I don't have no problem!..

Telling everybody all over the Forum to put me on ignore?..
No, just stop and look. I've read it a bunch now on different threads how you lost a friend because you wanted to do something to your vehicle on your property. That's why I say drop the Facebook drama. Do what you say, pick up the phone and call him or drop it. That's all, man. I don't want any part of FB drama, except Jabs is better than the bully that you make him out to be pushing you around your own property with your items.

-
Back