Running June 7th - 13th
1. Norwalk
2. Dayton
3. Indy
4. St Louis
5. Champaign
6. Davenport
7. Madison

318 and I met at the last swap meet. He bought a holley carb and I bought a 9 1/4 Durango rear axle. He raced his Mustang and we ate chilly cheese fries. A good time was had by all.
THis year we could get the season started by your 2000 Ram you just got vs my 1989 Van I just got.... some side by side action!!!
:thumbsup:

swap meet (it's really small, only about 15 vendors show up) is usually opening day on a Saturday somewhere in the middle of April. They race that day too (all weather permitting, of course). I usually always go that day, and race whatever I bring. "run what ya brung".... LOL. And after you meet us, you'll wonder why why why.... LOL :D
and you might wonder the same thing!

50 degrees for the next 4 days. I may get the Dart fired up before new years.
I did get the passenger header in. I put 10 feet of heat rap on it. 10 feet doesn't cover much. lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY

The race continues.

50 degrees for the next 4 days. I may get the Dart fired up before new years.
I did get the passenger header in. I put 10 feet of heat rap on it. 10 feet doesn't cover much. lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY

The race continues.
4:30 am and I can't sleep...… lol. Trying to take advantage of our "mini" heat wave myself - - maybe even a Harley ride! LOL. Merry Christmas to you too... :)

The ford f350 is down. Went to start it, turned the key to on and the wipers made a pass across the windsheild. I thought that's odd. I wait for the glow plug light to go out and hit the key and click. I notice the batteries are drained. So I put the charger on them. I'm sitting in the truck there and I noticed that the clock is lit up when the key is off, that's not right.
I load test the batteries. They are good. Still won't turn over. Moved the shift lever all over the place nothing. All the light work ok. The clock light is still lit.
I'm thinking the multifunction switch is going out or has gone out.

Looks like will have to rent a car to go to my mothers for Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The hits just keep on rolling while the race continues. lol

The ford f350 is down. Went to start it, turned the key to on and the wipers made a pass across the windsheild. I thought that's odd. I wait for the glow plug light to go out and hit the key and click. I notice the batteries are drained. So I put the charger on them. I'm sitting in the truck there and I noticed that the clock is lit up when the key is off, that's not right.
I load test the batteries. They are good. Still won't turn over. Moved the shift lever all over the place nothing. All the light work ok. The clock light is still lit.
I'm thinking the multifunction switch is going out or has gone out.

Looks like will have to rent a car to go to my mothers for Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The hits just keep on rolling while the race continues. lol
No Durango or Ram pickup road ready???

No Durango or Ram pickup road ready???

Was going to take the ram. When I unhooked the battery charge from the ford I look back at the ram. Rrmember the drip I told about. Well it has really started dripping today. lol

The race continues.

Was going to take the ram. When I unhooked the battery charge from the ford I look back at the ram. Rrmember the drip I told about. Well it has really started dripping today. lol

The race continues.
and Durango(s) ??

Merry Christmas (Eve) to all ! enjoyed a short ride on the Harley today on this beautiful December day. Don't remember very many like this in our parts....
Christmas Eve Ride...... anyone else?

Merry Christmas to you.

I cancelled my trip to my mothers. I will be working on daily drivers instead. Bummer but good weather for it.

The race continues.

Merry Christmas to you.

I cancelled my trip to my mothers. I will be working on daily drivers instead. Bummer but good weather for it.

The race continues.
sorry you couldn't make it to your mothers.... bummer.

Well I thought I'd stay up and see Santa Claus when he came by and so I thought I'm going to go work on the Dart while I'm waiting on him. So I put a couple hours in on trying to get the engine back down into the Mounts on the K frame.

I got the headers on but let me rephrase that I got the hieaders in their but not bolted up to the engine because the engine is too high I can't get it to sit down in the mounts because the driver side is about a half inch Forward and the passenger side is about a quarter inch off to the side it is started into the mount but it's stuck there. And of course that makes the engine cattywampus.

I've tried lifting at the back of the engine I've tried lifting at the front of the engine I've tried lifting at the middle of the engine I've tried jacking up the tail shaft on the transmission I've tried letting the tail-shaft down it doesn't seem to matter this son of a gun does not want to go in straight. So I call it quits on that at about 3:30 a.m. .

Hope everybody has a nice Christmas.

The race continues. But I'm getting pretty tired of this crap trying to get that engine down in there. It's got me mad enough I'm about ready to list it for sale with all the parts that go to it.

Well I thought I'd stay up and see Santa Claus when he came by and so I thought I'm going to go work on the Dart while I'm waiting on him. So I put a couple hours in on trying to get the engine back down into the Mounts on the K frame.

I got the headers on but let me rephrase that I got the hieaders in their but not bolted up to the engine because the engine is too high I can't get it to sit down in the mounts because the driver side is about a half inch Forward and the passenger side is about a quarter inch off to the side it is started into the mount but it's stuck there. And of course that makes the engine cattywampus.

I've tried lifting at the back of the engine I've tried lifting at the front of the engine I've tried lifting at the middle of the engine I've tried jacking up the tail shaft on the transmission I've tried letting the tail-shaft down it doesn't seem to matter this son of a gun does not want to go in straight. So I call it quits on that at about 3:30 a.m. .

The race continues. But I'm getting pretty tired of this crap trying to get that engine down in there. It's got me mad enough I'm about ready to list it for sale with all the parts that go to it.
First thought is your motor mounts are on the engine wrong? Those are the headers that were on there before, right? Has to be the mounts.

That sucks, check if the mounts are on wrong and or the center link or pan isnt hitting anything. Pull the brackets off all together and check that it will all sit down where it should period, then eye the brackets as to what the problem is.

-
Back