• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
No, just stop and look. I've read it a bunch now on different threads how you lost a friend because you wanted to do something to your vehicle on your property. That's why I say drop the Facebook drama. Do what you say, pick up the phone and call him or drop it. That's all, man. I don't want any part of FB drama, except Jabs is better than the bully that you make him out to be pushing you around your own property with your items.
Dropped. I have nothing to apologize for...

the Van will definitely make a pass down the 1/4 mile..... lol. Don't have to ask it twice to do anything! :D

70838157_3024815780879569_3093293441522597888_o[1].jpg

Easy tiger, don't blow up your old lady's van..
What? It's a small block mopar, with a built 727, and a rebuilt 9.25 with a sure grip. Ain't blow'n nutt'n up :D
P.S. - I just showed your remark to my wife..... she said she's not old, and that was disrespectful!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAH

What? It's a small block mopar, with a built 727, and a rebuilt 9.25 with a sure grip. Ain't blow'n nutt'n up :D
P.S. - I just showed your remark to my wife..... she said she's not old, and that was disrespectful!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAH
Oh my goodness you're not using terms like "built" 727 are you..
Get your old lady under control a man...

Oh my goodness you're not using terms like "built" 727 are you..
Get your old lady under control a man...
that there 727 has 6 clutch-shift kit- hughes HD converter. Shifts quicker, and better than the tranny in my 13.3 Duster...… :D and my young bride is play'n a game on her I-pad …. lol

that there 727 has 6 clutch-shift kit- hughes HD converter. Shifts quicker, and better than the tranny in my 13.3 Duster...… :D and my young bride is play'n a game on her I-pad …. lol
6 clutch shift kit? I never heard of that. I've heard of six clutches in the forward drum?.. both the transgo two and Transgo three shift kits I've done made the transmission's shift much more crisp...
And the term old lady has nothing to do with age...

6 clutch shift kit? I never heard of that. I've heard of six clutches in the forward drum?.. both the transgo two and Transgo three shift kits I've done made the transmission's shift much more crisp...
And the term old lady has nothing to do with age...
That's what I said... 6 clutch, shift kit (notice the comma?) you don't think I know what the term "old lady" means? give a lil' credit

Well educate your old lady then..lol...
She's well educated! She picked me, the RC, and this Van Perfect picks on all 3 :D
P.S. - I never reference my wife as old lady. That's just a bunch of guy talk trying to score points among themselves :)

She's well educated! She picked me, the RC, and this Van Perfect picks on all 3 :D
P.S. - I never reference my wife as old lady. That's just a bunch of guy talk trying to score points among themselves :)
again raised by hippies and bikers the term old lady was commonplace when I was raised.. never disrespect intended..
Just like being raised down South for a portion of my life I will address a woman as ma'am no matter what age unless a child.. I'm here locally that is not accepted buy some and have gotten told not to call me that at the grocery store before LOL. "I'm not old".. I didn't mean that ma'am... I meant to be respectful.. "well I'm not old".. I didn't say you were.. can I just have my groceries now..

again raised by hippies and bikers the term old lady was commonplace when I was raised.. never disrespect intended..
Just like being raised down South for a portion of my life I will address a woman as ma'am no matter what age unless a child.. I'm here locally that is not accepted buy some and have gotten told not to call me that at the grocery store before LOL. "I'm not old".. I didn't mean that ma'am... I meant to be respectful.. "well I'm not old".. I didn't say you were.. can I just have my groceries now..
How come everywhere you go you are getting told..... LOL :D :D :poke:
…. and again, we knew exactly what you meant, no need to explain.. LOL

let me know when and where
PM me when the time approaches
Cordova Dragway is the "where". The "when" will be several times throughout the year. We can let you know when we are planning on meeting there and what, or if, we are racing anything.

watch.swap meet also?
and most important to meet you all.
swap meet (it's really small, only about 15 vendors show up) is usually opening day on a Saturday somewhere in the middle of April. They race that day too (all weather permitting, of course). I usually always go that day, and race whatever I bring. "run what ya brung".... LOL. And after you meet us, you'll wonder why why why.... LOL :D

-
Back