• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Did the 3rd head also have hardened seats put in it?
Honestly, I didn't even look. It needed 4 broken exhaust studs removed, so I went to look and compare the other one and never looked back

Reread #855. lol

drivin.gif

#852 I really have to agree with. So should you.
LOL..... We'll see. I'll just have ya know, I never lose to equal or less. They ALL have to have a lot more of several things..... or they line up and lose. :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

I got these and I also got a new set of the 90 teeth ratchets. So far its the best ratchet iv ever had!

099198872179.jpg

read post 850...... LOL
Post 854 was talking about 2 disagrees for me buying more Dremel stones... LOL
I just bought a set of those "universal sockets like in that picture I broke my 12 point 9/16 working on my wheel bearing and lowes was out of the the short 12 point single ones so i bought the whole set. Its a kolbolt set looks really well made.
I highly believe when Dartfreak75 gets his ride rolling again he will definitely be able to give 318 will not win a run for his money, but jab's so far ahead that it's going to be a Slaughter....

I highly believe when Dartfreak75 gets his ride rolling again he will definitely be able to give 318 will not win a run for his money, but jab's so far ahead that it's going to be a Slaughter....
Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy. But Idk with my gears and tires. Not to mention 318willruns tuning skills. Lol
Are you out of the running jpar?

Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy. But Idk with my gears and tires. Not to mention 318willruns tuning skills. Lol
Are you out of the running jpar?
Far out of the running! And 318 will not winds tuning skills are all self-proclaimed! LOL all it takes is one or two good parts and you'll Blast by him no problem!

I really hope to have this thing running this summer. But financially im not sure if its gonna happen. We have had a **** storm of bad luck here at the homestead. Lol

I really hope to have this thing running this summer. But financially im not sure if its gonna happen. We have had a **** storm of bad luck here at the homestead. Lol
make a list of all the parts you absolutely have to have to get the car together and put it on your build thread. Not your dream Parts mind you LOL but the parts you have to have to get this thing moving. There's a good possibility that a few of us have these laying around waiting to go into a car that needs them. Just food for thought...

You see 318hasvalvesthatfly there you are grinding and pinning and importing and working your fingers to the Bone. You're making me tired just looking at your pictures.
I'm going to have to go to bedroom and lay down.

LOL..... We'll see. I'll just have ya know, I never lose to equal or less. They ALL have to have a lot more of several things..... or they line up and lose. :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
for goodness sake sell some of those parts and buy one or two good things for one time in your life! Or at least in my life on this damn forum! Buy some gears for your rear end, some aluminum heads, a nitrous kit, a torque converter, some damn thing that is going to make your car do something more than a bunch of filing on metal and tuning! LOL

EDIT:--- :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I am just going to continue the slow and steady progress. Work on what i can when I can. If i can't afford something skip that step and do something I can afford.
Which gets me to thinking. I was thinking the other day im gonna have to invest in a new radiator. Idk think the slant 6 radiator is gonna cool the 360.

You see 318hasvalvesthatfly there you are grinding and pinning and importing and working your fingers to the Bone. You're making me tired just looking at your pictures.
318hasvalvesthatfly!!!!
Bahahahahaha....
Holy crap you made me laugh out loud so bad I think they heard it in the next town! LOL
I don't care who you are! That was funny! I mean I want to put it down below and my call out LOL that is funny...

I am just going to continue the slow and steady progress. Work on what i can when I can. If i can't afford something skip that step and do something I can afford.
Which gets me to thinking. I was thinking the other day im gonna have to invest in a new radiator. Idk think the slant 6 radiator is gonna cool the 360.
your slant 6 radiator will do just fine for the 360. It just gets into like a stroke 360 or a 440 or something just massive but you should be fine.

Lol that made me spit out my drink! Haha

-
Back