• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
You see 318hasvalvesthatfly there you are grinding and pinning and importing and working your fingers to the Bone. You're making me tired just looking at your pictures.
I'm going to have to go to bedroom and lay down.
All right that's it you messed me up I really just can't stop laughing LOL

I really hope to have this thing running this summer. But financially im not sure if its gonna happen. We have had a **** storm of bad luck here at the homestead. Lol
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif
It happens all the time.

But I have stock piled a lot of parts over time. When the crappy weather is over I will put the Dart back together and go racing.
Then I'll get hooked agin and I'll build the Duster the way I've always wanted to.

j par
Jadaharabi

Gentlemen, "when the day is said and done".....
you'll both be going back to "318 will run"...... LOL
:lol:

Last edited:
So @j par why do you feel like you are out? Not enough time to get it put together?
Easy-- 318hasvalvesthatfly (that's on my copy/paste it's just too precious LOL) has no chance...
Where should I start?
How about we start where the rubber meets the road and work our way forward?
318hasvalvesthatfly---
Stock tires on stock axles Peg Leg rear end with Highway gears with stock Driveline with stock 904 tranny and a bunch of stock junk and filed parts and motor through stock manifolds and exhaust.. now if you're still awake LOL...
Jpar---(the great!)
15 by 28 or 10 5 Hoosier slicks connected to 3 inch long studs at the end of 35-spline dr.dif axles, connected to a lightweight spool housed in a Dana 60. Custom Driveline specialties Driveline with non greasable U joints with a Driveline Loop. Connected to a a883 (its reputation speaks for itself) that's connected to an act Technologies throughout plate with a Hays clutch pushing against a 440 Source Billet flywheel. Which is connected to a fully internally balanced Scat 4 inch crank connected to Scat connecting rods that have icon forged pistons with total seal rings on top. Other end of that crank is connected a coyote double roller timing chain set that runs a custom ground cam that lifts custom solid lifters. At the other end of the cam it runs a MSD distributor and full MSD ignition. Those lifters push on Smith Brothers pushrods that push against Hughes 6. 1 roller rockers. That go against Crower Springs that open up 2.02 intakes that are fed by a dual quad tunnel ram...
To answer your question--- no competition....

And you don't have to wait for it 318hasvalvesthatfly we'll come on and talk to you about how close he came to times that I've posted with his stuff but what people really don't know if they've never experienced it is how much it takes to start going under 12 seconds. There's a Breaking Point and most people never come close to reaching it. Yeah for 14's and 13's and Lowe thirteens blah blah, but when you start getting down in the low 12's I'm talking consistency not just one blast at the track. I love to hear people talk about some Honda car that did blah blah blah at track ONE TIME! LOL then nothing after that I mean we can all make a one hit wonder.
So stay tuned for let me hit my paste button here...318hasvalvesthatfly lol..
Well I absolutely enjoy what 318hasvalvesthatfly does as far as hot roding and driving his car to the track and running it exactly like I've done in the past there's no comparison...

If my name could be deducted out it would be appreciated. I don't want to get caught up in the stupidity any longer.

So @j par why do you feel like you are out? Not enough time to get it put together?
Dartfreak, read the quote above yours, that is why he is out, I think page 7 ??. He did stay away till page 10.... And then started the Jawing, and has been flapping his Jaws in this thread ever since living in this "stupidity"... LOL :D

Last edited:
Haha I almost gave you an x but that was too funny . Sorry jpar I don't agree but that is funny.

Dartfreak, on a stormy night, sit down and read through this thread. You'll see where I took "just a little time" to debunk just "some" of the Jawing..LOL. That's why I call him Jaw Par. He is always jawing..... LOL

And you don't have to wait for it 318hasvalvesthatfly we'll come on and talk to you about how close he came to times that I've posted with his stuff but what people really don't know if they've never experienced it is how much it takes to start going under 12 seconds. There's a Breaking Point and most people never come close to reaching it. Yeah for 14's and 13's and Lowe thirteens blah blah, but when you start getting down in the low 12's I'm talking consistency not just one blast at the track. I love to hear people talk about some Honda car that did blah blah blah at track ONE TIME! LOL then nothing after that I mean we can all make a one hit wonder.
So stay tuned for let me hit my paste button here...318hasvalvesthatfly lol..
Well I absolutely enjoy what 318hasvalvesthatfly does as far as hot roding and driving his car to the track and running it exactly like I've done in the past there's no comparison...
If you want to waste 55 seconds of your life as I just did, read this post I copied..
If you want to waste more time.... read my response.... :D :D Bwaahahaha

A car in pure drag form (open headers, slicks, electric water pump motor, aviation fuel) with a 6000 dollar custom cam - shop ported head - dual quad- 410 stroker and 4.10 gears would be a dog here if mid 11's is all it could muster.…. I resort to the fact that it's owner couldn't tune his way out of a wet paper bag..... enuff said. :D

Last edited:
Easy-- 318hasvalvesthatfly (that's on my copy/paste it's just too precious LOL) has no chance...
Where should I start?

Jpar---(the great!)
15 by 28 or 10 5 Hoosier slicks connected to 3 inch long studs at the end of 35-spline dr.dif axles, connected to a lightweight spool housed in a Dana 60. Custom Driveline specialties Driveline with non greasable U joints with a Driveline Loop. Connected to a a883 (its reputation speaks for itself) that's connected to an act Technologies throughout plate with a Hays clutch pushing against a 440 Source Billet flywheel. Which is connected to a fully internally balanced Scat 4 inch crank connected to Scat connecting rods that have icon forged pistons with total seal rings on top. Other end of that crank is connected a coyote double roller timing chain set that runs a custom ground cam that lifts custom solid lifters. At the other end of the cam it runs a MSD distributor and full MSD ignition. Those lifters push on Smith Brothers pushrods that push against Hughes 6. 1 roller rockers. That go against Crower Springs that open up 2.02 intakes that are fed by a dual quad tunnel ram...
To answer your question--- no competition....

LOL.... READ THIS LIST...… and his last time out to the track 13.7's
BWAAAHAHAHAAAHHAA
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well dartfreak75 he's finally wore me down I just can't rebut all this internet lying. Go ahead and believe whatever you want yep it could only do a 13-7.
The thing is 318hasvalvesthatfly,s 2 dusters will never see ET's like mine- ever. like I said he never will understand what it takes to get one of those duster (because if I say just a car or anything like that he'll pull one of his Mustang out of his hat or something like that LOL or someone else car which is everybody's favorite thing to do I have a friend that has a car and that's another big Ploy of 318hasvalvesthatfly) into the low 12 or quicker. he'll make wild claims about how much faster is 318 will do than stock 340s back in the day which of course we all know ran on bias ply tires LOL
now you can clearly clearly clearly see why I don't want to be joining in the race I just want to do like everybody else did and poke fun at the two people racing and not get involved with it. like the last time when I did get involved and then the person left the The Forum the day he was supposed to race me and then I got left with everybody saying that I didn't show up or I wasn't racing and that I ran the other person off the Forum and all this stupidity internet bullcrap. With my much Superior Equipment then (I love pushing this copy paste /button) 318hasvalvesthatfly the last thing I want is for him to have to run off the internet may not be able to poke fun at him no more. As far as tuning skills lol this one is the big laugh sticker for me! Please have him describe how many times his tune dual quads on a bracket motor? LOL have him tell you how many times he's raced with a 4-speed with dual quads in a bracket motor? Have him tell you how many times he's tried to adjust shocks and stuff for a car that does well under 12 seconds? You'll quickly find out how much wind is trying to blow up everybody's but! I think it was right at the beginning when he as you can clearly see up in the survey above this post that he always puts himself in the best light or in that case in the worst light to make everybody feel sorry for him and that we all and I mean we all love to vote for the underdog.... Yes I posted a 13-7. But he won't tell you the story at all will he? He'll just make it seem like I'm not good at tuning or something. Unfortunately what he didn't tell you was that I had no intention of trying hard with street tires on my car the very first time I ran it at the track with interior and all that. I have no intention of taking my first run on full interior and street tires with a complete six grand side-stepping the clutch launch nor did I have any intention of breaking loose at the high end of the track either. yes read back and you'll find out these are kind of the kind of tip toes he tells around the truth to make himself feel but he's a great tuner. what do you want tell you is the air quality can make a half second difference in a car like mine but very little in one like his that's the 13-14 second range. Those are daily driver speeds..

Yes I posted a 13-7. But he won't tell you the story at all will he? He'll just make it seem like I'm not good at tuning or something. Unfortunately what he didn't tell you was that I had no intention of trying hard with street tires on my car the very first time I ran it at the track with interior and all that. I have no intention of taking my first run on full interior and street tires with a complete six grand side-stepping the clutch launch nor did I have any intention of breaking loose at the high end of the track either. .
Ok, Dartfreak (LOL), I cut to the meat. Like the media, they give you paragraphs of garbage hoping you don't read the whole article. Truth lies at the bottom. You'll see he disagreed with me quoting his 13.7, then, in the midst of a novel admits it's what he ran. We learned nothing about me, however, we learned Jaw Par learned how hard it is to run in a real street car..... street tires, full interior, blah blah blah. He has no appreciation that I got a stock 360, with stock manifolds, and stock tranny/converter, with 2.45 open gears on street tires in a full weight Duster to go 13.9's, consistently.

Last edited:
Anyways back to your car what are you predicting your time's going to be so we can clearly laugh at you when it doesn't happen! Lol
I'm building a mild (maybe 600 dollars??) 360 to go 12.7's with 3.23 gears, all in 100% street form with pump gas. By October, if this hasn't happened, you can laugh and JAW all you want, I'll laugh with ya!!!!!
(P.S. - would it be a shame if I didn't get it??)

I think you are hoping your dual quad 410 stroker with better gears and all runs mid 12's in the "new street form", I believe you said??? :)

Last edited:
Ok, Dartfreak (LOL), I cut to the meat. Like the media, they give you paragraphs of garbage hoping you don't read the whole article. Truth lies at the bottom. You'll see he disagreed with me quoting his 13.7, then, in the midst of a novel admits it's what he ran. We learned nothing about me, however, we learned Jaw Par learned how hard it is to run in a real street car..... street tires, full interior, blah blah blah. He has no appreciation that I got a stock 360, with stock manifolds, and stock tranny/converter, with 2.45 open gears on street tires in a full weight Duster to go 13.9's, consistently.
Bahahaha yep he cut to the meat like the media! LOL FAKE NEWS! LOL. BAHAHAHA TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SAID! JUST LIKE THE MEDIA....
No appreciation? I mean really what did you do? But take a stock car down the track?
that wasn't disagreeing with the 13-7 I was disagreeing with the fake news! LOL
More fake news! From oh I love pushing this paste button--318hasvalvesthatfly--
again it was just a casual play down the track and not me trying to make a hard pass.. oh I love the way he tries to turn it around on me! No the fact remains that 318hasvalvesthatfly has and looks like never will have any real bracket racing experience. 12 seven? We'll see, right now it's all yak-yak...
My entire build of every ring piston rear end transmission every step of my block being bored shot peened rotating assembly being balanced the whole nine yards is right here in the pages and for a bodies only...

If you want to waste 55 seconds of your life as I just did, read this post I copied..
If you want to waste more time.... read my response.... :D :D Bwaahahaha

A car in pure drag form (open headers, slicks, electric water pump motor, aviation fuel) with a 6000 dollar custom cam - shop ported head - dual quad- 410 stroker and 4.10 gears would be a dog here if mid 11's is all it could muster.…. I resort to the fact that it's owner couldn't tune his way out of a wet paper bag..... enuff said. :D
Do you ever get tired of stretching the truth? Open headers? Aviation fuel LOL that's the good one... To the non knowing that sounds like freaking rocket feel LOL it's just 100 octane low lead...

Do you ever get tired of stretching the truth? Open headers? Aviation fuel LOL that's the good one... To the non knowing that sounds like freaking rocket feel LOL it's just 100 octane low lead...
If it didn't help, why did you run open headers and 100 octane. ???

Here comes a AJ essay …. just cut it short and say the truth... ONCE... you did it because it helped. sigh :rolleyes:

Y'all this is how fake news works...
Yes, open headers, slicks, aviation fuel, all that is nothing...…. except without it I run 13.7's
BWAAHAHAHAHA...….

oh, forgot, I went and paid entry fee just to see how slow I could go...

…...
yep, we all believe that, JAWS

My entire build of every ring piston rear end transmission every step of my block being bored shot peened rotating assembly being balanced the whole nine yards is right here in the pages and for a bodies only...

Yes, a good example of alot of "not to do's"....... LOL Should be a sticky :D
:rofl:

Wow damn I feel that I opened a can of worms bahahaha. I'm not sure where to start lol.
I like and respect both of you guys I think both of you have tons of knowledge and your own skill sets.
I think 318willruns overall tuning and engine build skills are undeniable. I mean the 500 dollar 318 with 276 gears went what mid to low 13s? That is crazy.
Obviously jpar has the advantage here in this particular race Because let's face it a stroked 360 with dual quads and 410 with race slicks?
But I do believe that 318 and jaba have some tricks up their sleeves that could surprise us all. Lol
I think you should stay in jpar and see what happens. Just my 2 cents I personally want to see who has the fastest slip at the end of the summer.

-
Back