Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
IMG_2015.JPG
Huge snow storm in ND. Neighbor got his sled stuck twice in the front yard. He was laid out feet dangling off the back trying to get it to climb out! Pix is what front door looked like this morning.

It wouldn't be much.... You'd just have to call and get a price
the way you talk sometimes I thought you'd be Machining your own Pistons at home LOL now what's this all about a friend's car in a son's car stuff? LOL:poke:my friend has a car that will beat...

the way you talk sometimes I thought you'd be Machining your own Pistons at home LOL now what's this all about a friend's car in a son's car stuff? LOL:poke:my friend has a car that will beat...
Just showing you signs of "maybe" spring is in the air. Hey, I love driving this modern muscle. Unbelievably smooth power and handling. The owner of that Camaro giggled like a school girl when I was bang'n through the gears.

Last edited:
I love stopping in stuff like that then just nailing it feeling a dig in and letting the sled pop out like a cork!!
when we get snow like that, we'd wait 24hrs for the groomer to make a round, then yeeee hawww!!

I can't focus for all the noise the sledders are making in front field, they are tearing it up! They are on the pipe for sure. Neighbor just bought another machine so wife is forcing him to sell at least two of his old ones. I helped him load up an old yellow and black Skidoo 670 maybe that he just sold. Buyer wanted it delivered yesterday but the storm forced County to drop the gates and shut down a bunch of roads. It was a total mess out here. Sun is shining and it is up to about 15. Feels like summer!

I can't focus for all the noise the sledders are making in front field, they are tearing it up! They are on the pipe for sure. Neighbor just bought another machine so wife is forcing him to sell at least two of his old ones. I helped him load up an old yellow and black Skidoo 670 maybe that he just sold. Buyer wanted it delivered yesterday but the storm forced County to drop the gates and shut down a bunch of roads. It was a total mess out here. Sun is shining and it is up to about 15. Feels like summer!
I've got my stock exhaust. I'm not big on the loud crackly pipe. It doesn't do nothing but make a lot of noise. when tested you noticed they make it an extra one or two horsepower but it's not worth all the racket for me..

You guys are just having too much fun. I just spent an hour underneath this dually putting a new starter on it in 45 degree weather with the wind blowing.
Started right up with the new starter didn't even have to Puff it with either. Or is it ither.

my valves fly "up and down" how fast at 7400 rpm's??????

-
Back