• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
This means that about 5500 RPMs when you run out of power but the motor keeps going up and up but there's no pull the old valves are a floatin...
Naw…. my valve springs don't have coil bind till .620 lift, and have 120# seat pressure and 300# pressure at .500 lift. Don't think for a second I don't know what I'm doing.…… :p

Naw…. my valve springs don't have coil bind till .620 lift, and have 120# seat pressure and 300# pressure at .500 lift. Don't think for a second I don't know what I'm doing.…… :p
That's all!? I still don't see how you're getting any votes...

that's ALL that's needed :D
I think I'm just going to borrow that Camaro 1LE SS 6 speed - I'll be shifting gears and kickin' rears
:thumbsup:

I just think you have gamblers remorse...…….. and trying to figure out how you are going to explain to your wife why you have to give another member 40 bucks....
:lol:

And the vote part is easy.... you can't post toilet paper and expect votes. All you'll attract with TP is flies

I just think you have gamblers remorse...…….. and trying to figure out how you are going to explain to your wife why you have to give another member 40 bucks....
:lol:

And the vote part is easy.... you can't post toilet paper and expect votes. All you'll attract with TP is flies
you of all people like to have your facts straight so make sure you remember this is going to be 40 bucks to charity not to another member...

you of all people like to have your facts straight so make sure you remember this is going to be 40 bucks to charity not to another member...
LOL...…. sounds like you are preparing to pay.... :D

Oh boy I already predicted this one - my friend has a car!... Bahahaha...
I never said I was racing my car. I'll have my favorite song playin on blue tooth while I breeze through at 12's

I never said I was racing my car. I'll have my favorite song playin on blue tooth while I breeze through at 12's
You got to be joking me you guys now can you use any car you want? Let's just went to the total bullcrap...
Jab are you hearing this crap???

You got to be joking me you guys now can you use any car you want? Let's just went to the total bullcrap...
Jab are you hearing this crap???
shoot, I got a car I can borrow for anyone that want's to race...… Why should I spend my money for a "one event" show.... ??? Don't worry, your 40 goes to his favorite charity anyways....

shoot, I got a car I can borrow for anyone that want's to race...… Why should I spend my money for a "one event" show.... ??? Don't worry, your 40 goes to his favorite charity anyways....
first off it's going to go to my favorite charity when jab beat you with his own car that he built himself! Unlike you where you're already banking on somebody else's car to win your race for you. If this is the case you've already lost..

You guys are just having too much fun. I just spent an hour underneath this dually putting a new starter on it in 45 degree weather with the wind blowing.
Started right up with the new starter didn't even have to Puff it with either. Or is it ither.
I got a quote you man make sure you're hearing all this stuff? 318'svalvesthatfloatuntiltheyfly is going off the handle...

Sounds like he's got other people's Chevy Camaros and all kinds of stuff ready to race...
Forgot to mention, that A/C feels good on the return road....

dscn1732-jpg.jpg

I couldn't be any more embarrassed for you! You're boasting about someone else's Camaro...
You'd be more embarrassed when I shifted-as-fast-as-an-automatic past your slow shifting 410 ????? :poke:

20160527_134203.jpg
okay first off if I'm going to brag about a friend's car is definitely going to be a Mopar! My friend owns a car lot here and took me for a ride down about a couple miles away from his lot to pick up some grocery getter Grandma's car that the detailer had. He said will you drive it back? I said I would rather drive the Cuda? Fully expecting a no way! But instead he tossed me the keys and I had to figure out how to drive the reverse manual valve body for the first time. I did what I could :thumbsup: LOL
when he brought it to the track and we raced he was kind and just kept a fender in front of me all the way down the track.
20160527_132234.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1715301685 okay first off if I'm going to brag about a friend's car is definitely going to be a Mopar! My friend owns a car lot here and took me for a ride down about a couple miles away from his lot to pick up some grocery getter Grandma's car that the detailer had. He said will you drive it back? I said I would rather drive the Cuda? Fully expecting a no way! But instead he tossed me the keys and I had to figure out how to drive the reverse manual valve body for the first time. I did what I could :thumbsup: LOL
when he brought it to the track and we raced he was kind and just kept offender in front of me all the way down the track.View attachment 1715301687
Don't make me get my brothers Nova.... it runs 8's …..

8s in the 1/8 is not really fast. Stop it you're embarrassing yourself. LOL

If the weather stays above freezing Thursday or Friday I plan to buy the metal for the subframe connectors.

8s in the 1/8 is not really fast. Stop it you're embarrassing yourself. LOL

If the weather stays above freezing Thursday or Friday I plan to buy the metal for the subframe connectors.
8's in the 1320.…. about 160 mph... I was hoping Jaws wouldn't make me pull out anything heavy hittin'.... LOL

subframe connectors..... Ahhhhhhhhhhh …. good subject

Got my order in for some 8" stainless zip ties good to 1000 degrees.
Got to keep that turbo heat down.
So are you preparing yourself to challenge 318'svalvesthatfloatuntiltheyfly's friends, uncle's, second cousins, twice removed by marriages, third youngest brother's friend's Chevy???

-
Back