• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Jeez, that's always the way things go for me. I say to my wife "20 mins and I'm done" and an 2 hours later she comes out and says" 20 mins"?? Mud does suck, I work in it alot this time of year.

Well, Well...……..

I like it when Mickey Thompson shows up at my house :D

Spinning ain't winning..... Gotta get the power to the ground......

DSCN1736.JPG

Now let's see what else I got :)

Ahhhh, yes ! 8 new exhaust valves for my freshly home ported 596 smog heads...

DSCN1737.JPG

Now, I'll continue to wait for my NEXT package :)

my biggest package is on route, coming from Tx. Tracking number says I should get it Thursday ??

just got over battling something for a week and half. Felt pretty good for 2 days, and then yesterday afternoon it started again and now after a lowsy night back to being sick :(

my biggest package is on route, coming from Tx. Tracking number says I should get it Thursday ??

just got over battling something for a week and half. Felt pretty good for 2 days, and then yesterday afternoon it started again and now after a lowsy night back to being sick :(
That was messed up liking this post. As much crap as I give you I sure don't like to find out you've not been feeling well..

Yes you do know.

Picture this mounted to it.

View attachment 1715306154
I just got done doing that to mine! They looks so good I can't wait to start putting them back together and get my new comp valve seals and new valves in wish I had the extra money to go ahead and cut my heads and go with 202 valves that would work really well with my port job. But no extra funds haha.

How long do you guys think my 7 1/4 is gonna hold up behind my 360?
you'll probably be buying a new rear end before you change your brake in oil out! LOL I put a 4 Barrel and intake and cam and headers in my first wore out 318 and it didn't take very long...

-
Back